Close!!!!!

• Thread starter PDE Bishop
  • 1,979 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys still operating? I'm so happy to see that, if that's the case. I really missed hanging with all of you. And I wish you's nothing but the best :embarrassed:

I love this thread and the Homo way we talk to each other :lol:
Sorry I haaven´t been on lastly. I´ve been really busy. But now I´m as I can be. Today I had my first practice with the Crew Team of my HighSchool, It was such a awesome experience. But there is so much practice, Its all days except sunday, on week days its right after school and on saturday its from 8 to 10. Its not bad, All I´ll be cutting off from my normal rutine would be my winter sleeps I have on weekends :lol:

Thanks ^-^

Last edited:
I love this thread and the Homo way we talk to each other :lol:
Sorry I haaven´t been on laswtly. I´ve been really busy. But now I´m as I can be. Today I had my first practice with the Crew Team of my HighSchool, It was such a awesome experience. But there is so much practice, Its all days except sunday, on week days its right after school and on saturday its from 8 to 10. Its not bad, All I´ll be cutting off from my normal rutine would be my winter sleeps I have on weekends :lol:

Thanks ^-^

Shiro. I'll be adding Prodigy to Alpines OP! :)

Cool Bro :)👍

I decided I´ll create a new thread whenever I have the time. But for sure its going to be somewhere this weekend, There I´ll add you :)

Thanks bro! Could I get a picture of you guys? So I can post it on there? Then Our Teams will need to do a photoshoot soon!

Thanks bro! Could I get a picture of you guys? So I can post it on there? Then Our Teams will need to do a photoshoot soon!
Sure
PRODIGIES REASEMBLE

This weekend We will have a PhotoShoot. Most information will be provided later this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back