[Closed] Level 24 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kietunes
  • 2 comments
  • 475 views
Messages
52
Messages
kietunes
I have chrome/matte paints, if you want a car let me know...not sure what qualifies as 'worth it' for you guys but let me know

PS any car/paint trade will have to wait until reset tonight
 
Kietunes
I have chrome/matte paints, if you want a car let me know...not sure what qualifies as 'worth it' for you guys but let me know

PS any car/paint trade will have to wait until reset tonight

Hey guys guess my rushed post whilst at worked hasn't grabbed anyones attention!

I'm looking for a level 24 ticket, I have both chrome paints (silver & gold), loads of mattes, a 1000 ticket if that's any good to anyone and a plethora of cars, plus the usual gears/horns/museum cards etc

Let me know what you want/need if it's cars post a list of 5 tradeable cars in order of preference and I'm sure I'll have at least one....might consider other tickets but really after a Level 24.

Thanks :)
 
Had a couple of PM's about this now so thanks guys, I'll close this off once I've completed the trade. ?
 
Back