CLOSED - PRO TOUR Street Class Endurance Racing Series - CLOSED

Yeah, when I read that WyMCoupe's tires could have lasted the entire race, I was like, "Oh crap, I'm not making that mistake again." Haha

* I'll add my post-race summary here so I don't double post.

Phew, that was a demanding race. I didn't do too great in qualifying and the start of the race was a little shaky, but once I found a rhythm I was pretty fast. I was very impressed by all the close racing I had, most notably with mlb and StreetSRC. That was really fun. Then we all spread out again and it started to rain, which I thought was pretty cool. I'll take 2nd, good points night.

Last edited:
GREAT RACE!!! Guys that was very fun and exiting

CONGRATS!!! - OuTLaW-240 for Qualifying 1st. & Winning the week #2 race at Brands Hatch Gran Prix
Qualify time - 1:38.662

WEEK #2 RACE RESULTS

BRANDS HATCH GRAN PRIX CIRCUIT

STARTING POSITIONS

POLE POSITION - OuTLaW-240 1:38.662

2.) mlbguy4life
3.) StreetSRC
4.) thermite_917
5.) WyM-Coupe
6.) KoldStrejke

FINISH ORDER

1.) OuTLaW-240
2.) thermite_917
3.) StreetSRC
4.) mlbguy4life
5.) KoldStrejke
6.) WyM-Coupe DNF (lost internet connection)

I just realized I'm going to miss next weeks race for kind of an ironic reason. The local SCCA year end party is next Thursday and I can't miss that. The season started off so well for me! With the DNF this week and missing next week it will make things interesting.

I just realized I'm going to miss next weeks race for kind of an ironic reason. The local SCCA year end party is next Thursday and I can't miss that. The season started off so well for me! With the DNF this week and missing next week it will make things interesting.
I can let you qualify, and give you half of the points for last place, the same as I did for OuTLaW-240

Well I wanted to run my 240Z in this league but I guess ill have to find a premium car. though PD don't distinguis between them anymore don't see why we should.

Well I wanted to run my 240Z in this league but I guess ill have to find a premium car. though PD don't distinguis between them anymore don't see why we should.
Im sure you know this already, but, the cars that have a gallery view in the dealership screen are the premium cars. In all honesty, I hate looking at outdated graphics...i watch alot of replays....plus it just takes the realism out of the game for me. There are plenty of premium cars to choose from, and im sure you'll find a car that you like.

I'm sure you'll find one... I look forward to racing with you next week. I will send all the guys a message and tell them that we have a new member.

i made some minor adjustments to the weather settings, to try to prevent it from raining so much. I also cleaned up the main post got rid of unneeded info.

Not a big deal, but I noticed the race quality last night was on 'standard' instead of 'high' which I see in most lobbies (and is always the recommended for when I host). Any reason for this?

Looking forward to next weeks race. The point standings are really close for most of us. Hopefully I can pull off a decent finish.

Just wanted to say welcome, to the members that have signed up for the league so far. I'm looking forward to a great season. Hopefully we can fill the 16 man field. If any of you know of anybody that might be interested in joining, please spread the word around.
Me! PSN is ktrain186

I have a new car and im stuck at work right now and ill be gone all night. I don't know the track well either. Practice/Test session tomorrow anyone?

Good luck to everybody at the race tomorrow. If anybody wants to practice today, message me on PSN. I currently have a room open.

Sorry MLB, I broke a bit late on lap 13 and pushed you wide off the track, was accidental. Had to leave early for work (there now). cheers for the race anyway, it would be good if we could get some more numbers.

Thought I might be able to make qualifying tonight but no luck. Would tomorrow afternoon/evening sometime work? If that is too late, no worries.

Thought I might be able to make qualifying tonight but no luck. Would tomorrow afternoon/evening sometime work? If that is too late, no worries.
YES I WILL LET YOU QUALIFY, THE SAME AS I DID FOR OUTLAW THE OTHER WEEK

I'm sorry but you did not qualify today (friday) I have no choice but to consider you out for the week.

Last edited:
Back