CLOSED - PRO TOUR Street Class Endurance Racing Series - CLOSED

so are we skipping Silverstone and moving to the next track for this week? or are we doing Silverstone? Thermite you going to make it this week?

so are we skipping Silverstone and moving to the next track for this week? or are we doing Silverstone? Thermite you going to make it this week?
there is no race this week as per the schedule, we will continue with the regular season schedule next week, i havent decided yet if we will race silverstone at the end of the season or not.

I love Bathurst. They did a very good job with it in the game. Probably one of my favorite tracks in the world. I've actually driven a rental Hyundia Accent (manual) around it a few times in real life. I'm slightly disappointed I won't get to use my wheel tomorrow though because a wheel helps a lot at this track but it should be fun none the less.

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

I love Bathurst. They did a very good job with it in the game. Probably one of my favorite tracks in the world. I've actually driven a rental Hyundia Accent (manual) around it a few times in real life. I'm slightly disappointed I won't get to use my wheel tomorrow though because a wheel helps a lot at this track but it should be fun none the less.

Good luck tomorrow everyone!
i like the track, and im sure real life is different, but in the game its really hard to make a pass on that track...thats cool that you actually got to drive it though...all ive done is go on some drag strips, and there all the same...if i could drive a circuit track , it would have to be the nurburgring, just to say ive done it

Good running with you WyMCoupe and StreetSRC for the few laps I ran. Sorry I left but after I got out of the kitty litter, I was 40 seconds back. I was just not expecting you to brake so early in that corner and I turned hard right to keep from hitting you and got stuck in the sand. Going to be interesting next week. I just hope we still run it next week.

Good running with you WyMCoupe and StreetSRC for the few laps I ran.

You too. I think we should run Bathurst again next week. It would be interesting with Thermite, Outlaw and you there. I used the time after your spin on corner 2 to conserve some tire and fuel and I was kinda hoping your tires would go first. I honestly wasn't expecting to see you go flying by me sideways in a cloud of tire smoke and grass. I tried to leave you some room to pass on the outside going into that corner but it tosses you if your too far to the outside.

The results if were counting it.

2014-02-20_21-43-41_107_zps19d719dd.jpg

2014-02-20_21-43-50_68_zps361e73d3.jpg

no problem man, id quite like to run that race again at some point maybe at the end of the season as the latest update that apparently changed some of the cars physics has somehow made my previously awesome r32 skyline a pain in the butt to turn in without biting my head off mid corner would like some more testing though today i cant seem to get it back the way it was.... stupid Polyphony Digital ruining my cars lol

I hope we aren't counting this as the actual race. It was my understanding it was just practice. That said, I do hope we can just slide the schedual back one week and run these next week.

Hope everything is alright MLB. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know

I hope we aren't counting this as the actual race. It was my understanding it was just practice. That said, I do hope we can just slide the schedual back one week and run these next week.

Hope everything is alright MLB. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know
yea im fine, it was supposed to be an actual race , not practice...but anyway, if everybody would like to redo the event this week, im ok with that, and we wont count that race

but anyway, if everybody would like to redo the event this week, im ok with that, and we wont count that race

I would really like to redo the race and not count the one last week. Thermite and Outlaw weren't there and I kinda brake checked GGG forcing him to go way off into the sandbox.

Latest Posts

Back