CLOSED - PRO TOUR Street Class Endurance Racing Series - CLOSED

CONGRATS to thermite_917 for winning the 3rd race of the season at Motegi Road Course
Top Qualifier - thermite_917 - 2:08.344​

Last edited:
WEEK # 3
Motegi Road Course

Race Results

Starting Positions

1.) thermite_917
2.) OuTLaW-240
3.) mlbguy4life
4.) StreetSRC
5.) ANDYwasHere-
6.) Ktrain186

Finishing Positions

1.) thermite_917

2.) OuTLaW-240

3.) mlbguy4life

4.) StreetSRC

5.) ANDYwasHERE- (DNF)

6.) Ktrain186 (QUIT)

Last edited:
Sorry MLB, I broke a bit late on lap 13 and pushed you wide off the track, was accidental. Had to leave early for work (there now). cheers for the race anyway, it would be good if we could get some more numbers.
Hello, unfortunately after review of the race, you did not drive clean enough to uphold the league standards. You have received your 1st warning for misconduct on the race track.

I'm sorry but you did not qualify today (friday) I have no choice but to consider you out for the week.

No problem. I got busy messing around my shop and lost track of time. It's my own fault. The euro headlight swap on my 190D took a lot longer than I thought it would because I had to meter everything 6 times and wire up a new harness for it and I started prepping my MCoupe for a 6-Speed out of a ZHP, 3.91 torsen rear, stiffer clutch, etc. Should be fun.

All of this...
2013-10-16_16-39-14_183_zps1099ed42.jpg

Is going under here...

2014-01-17_19-34-06_170_zps0dcc876f.jpg

Cool. It definitely helps knowing what your doing and knowing your way around a certain type of car. A few years ago I stopped at a guys shop who is the master at MCoupes and I helped him replace the shift pins on my car. From wheels up to wheels down it was a little over an hour with me asking him stupid questions every few seconds. BMW quotes the job at 6 hours.

Me on the other hand, it's probably going to take a few days to get everything out of the car that needs to come out and another few days to get all the other stuff in.

Sorry guys, looks like I won't be able to make it tonight :grumpy: Ugh I hate when things come up at the last minute. Have fun!

I was just informed I'll have to fill in for a co-worker on Thur-Fri so I'll be in a hotel Thursday nights for a few weeks. I could bring my PS3 with me but I won't be able to bring my wheel setup with me. I'm going to do some testing and see how much worse I am with a controller.

I'm really bummed I might have to race at Bathurst with a controller. That just won't be fun. lol

WEEK #4
Circuit de Spa Francorchamps

RACE RESULTS

QUALIFIER

1.) thermite_917 - 2:41.855

2.) WyM-Coupe

3.) OuTLaW-240

4.) mlbguy4life

5.) ANDYwasHERE-

6.) StreetSRC

FINISH ORDER

1.) OuTLaW-240

2.) WyM-Coupe

3.) StreetSRC

4.) mlbguy4life

5.) ANDYwasHERE- (DNF)

6.) thermite_917 (DID NOT RACE)

I've heard that with the new update (1.04), the tire physics and off course physics might have changed, so make sure you get plenty of practice before the race!

Oh man, sorry for missing two weeks in a row. Last night, I had an unexpected allergic reaction to cashews so I ended up in the ER for a while. :yuck:

WEEK #5
Nurburgring Nordschleife

RACE RESULTS

QUALIFIER

1.) OuTLaW-240 - 7:52.486
2.) StreetSRC
3.) WyM-Coupe
4.) mlbguy4life

FINISH ORDER

1.) StreetSRC
2.) OuTLaW-240
3.) WyM-Coupe
4.) mlbguy4life

just please make the next race....

Hey it's not like I had any control over the situation. I had IV's in me while the race was going on. I'll try to make the next one. This has just been a horrible couple of days. Sorry if I disappointed you but life comes first.

Hey it's not like I had any control over the situation. I had IV's in me while the race was going on. I'll try to make the next one. This has just been a horrible couple of days. Sorry if I disappointed you but life comes first.
oh , no, i totally understand...i didnt mean anything in a bad way, i just said please make the next race...youre a good driver

Ready to race tonight! What a horrible week this was. Finally feeling better :cool:

*Edit: Ughhh... of course there would be a GT6 update as well as a system update. It's not going to be done by the top of the hour :banghead:

*Edit again: Haha should have checked my messages first. See y'all later!

Last edited:
Back