CLOSED - PRO TOUR Street Class Endurance Racing Series - CLOSED

Good racing tonight and congrats to WyM-Coupe for the win. Well deserved.

Thanks. You made quite the run at it and had me a little worried for a bit but I just settled into a grove and had zero offs and zero spins. A few minor collisions with walls but nothing that even really slowed me down. Consistency is what won it for me. You had me by a full second for fastest lap but you were pushing it pretty hard.

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it tonight because of closed roads. I'm stuck in a vehicle in a tiny little town on the edge of Glacier NP. Bummer.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Health problems keep setting me back. Today was the first time over a week I've even wanted to turn on the PS3. I hope to make a return to racing at some point. Unfortunately it won't be tonight. If you want to take me off the roster, mlb, I'll understand.

WHAT!? Street took over the point lead :( haha. Normally I only drive the rx7 once a week for this race. But I have been doing some testing. It's getting close here at the end and I need to be on top of my game! See you Thursday.

EDIT: Oh and ill make sure to put a little extra gas this week ;)

I will not be able to race tonight, i have company from out of town. I will open the room and start the race, i just cant race.

was watching something before going on gt for the race, you say room opens at 930pm est which is 230am for me its been like that every week from the beginning, now im 20 points behind from being in the lead 10 ahead i feel cheated, though i hope it was a good race

was watching something before going on gt for the race, you say room opens at 930pm est which is 230am for me its been like that every week from the beginning, now im 20 points behind from being in the lead 10 ahead i feel cheated, though i hope it was a good race
I was unaware that you were unaware, but yeah the time changed here in the USA, daylight savings.

the points have been updated on the first page of the forum following the race on 3-13-2014

coupe qualified first and won, outlaw finished second, grim quit.

With only three of us on the track and after getting pushed to the dirt and losing 30 seconds getting back up to speedwith 24 laps to go, I just didn't feel like hot lapping for 45 minutes. See you guys next week

I didnt know your daylight saving started, whats annoying is I wouldof been in 3rd anyway as didn't have high hopes for laguna seca but within a chance of winning the overall going into the last race, now I'm 3rd with no chance.

I didnt know your daylight saving started, whats annoying is I wouldof been in 3rd anyway as didn't have high hopes for laguna seca but within a chance of winning the overall going into the last race, now I'm 3rd with no chance.
you still did very well overall. i will be starting a new league in a few weeks, you are more than welcome to join. it will be a spec racing league on tuesday nights, everybody drives the same car with no tuning. 7 week season, and the winner will get to choose the next car. the car we will be racing for the first season is the megane trophy base model on racing soft tires. i will provide all the info on a new thread.

HOPE YOU SHOW UP TONIGHT SRC! I believe you won this track the first time around. I am trying to lift the curse off me and this track tonight... I seriously don't think I have ever won a track on it since they put it in GT.

Final Race Results

Qualifying Order

1.) OuTLaw-240
2.) StreetSRC
3.) GrimGrnninGhost
4.) WyM-Coupe
5.) mlbguy4life

Finishing Order

1.) GrimGrnninGhost
2.) OuTLaW-240
3.) StreetSRC
4.) WyM-Coupe