CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff ! its incredible how beautiful the landscape are !

Would be fun to see more speed in the photo and snow coming out from the wheel ! :P

I thought so too, in fact I took about 6 different variations of that picture playing with filters, blur, focus, etc. The best picture for that specific location was a very slight blur on my car when it was parked and a low depth. I did try driving past there a few times and taking the pic with a huge roost but you couldn't see the car, and what little you could see was pixilated from several angles. Thanks for the feedback though! 👍

I'm sad I missed the deadline on this one. I just didn't have the time this week to create a good entry.

that one looks just like my

I just went back through this thread and looked for yours, and I can't believe it. Same car, almost same location lol

However I took several photos on that track, and from several angles of that location then chose the best one. I didn't try to copy anyone's picture, but I did find a picture I took that's practically a clone of yours:

163480_1766400129200_1515068530_1826950_258172_n.jpg

I want to stress that I have NOT seen your picture before just now and that I didn't take someone's idea. This seems like a pretty huge coincidence but I swear this is my original work.

Let's not start an argument please. Thing is with a theme like this there are bound to be pictures that look like one another.

I'm sad I missed the deadline on this one. I just didn't have the time this week to create a good entry.

You have until the 9th.👍

wow, so many good entries, someones got some work to do

F I N A L _ E N T R Y

Colour's "Ice White", appropriately enough 👍

tribalcat: link to your fullview size?

why cant just put all the entries to poll :lol: so many great shots
this will give me a headache :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back