CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
i look at these pics and you can really see the difference between ''winning'' ones and ''loser'' ones... i believe one of the pictures that i'm fan of will win... cheers and good luck people!!!

Final Entry
alaskasnowsmall.jpg

Full Size Pic

Couldnt resist, seeing as most of my cars are white.......

Last edited:
First time entering.

FINAL ENTRY

'07 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package, Chamonix Main.​

Final Entry)

She gazed out her window on that snowy day...would he come?

Just then the sound of his 1967 Mercury Cougar pierced the air and fluttered into her room.
She looked out... and there he was.. driving up the mountain towards her in that beautiful snow white car she so loved to see.

"Tonight is"... he thought... as he looked up at her home... "gona be a good good night, I got a feelin"

chamonixmain12.jpg

I edited the post Poliphonic, hope it is ok now :)

Last edited:
(Dont know how to resize, please help if you know, Top picture is Final Entry)

She gazed out her window on that snowy day...would he come?

Just then the sound of his 1967 Mercury Cougar pierced the air and fluttered into her room.
She looked out... and there he was.. driving up the mountain towards her in that beautiful snow white car she so loved to see.

"Tonight is"... he thought... as he looked up at her home... "gona be a good good night, I got a feelin"
Hey, that's one horrible post in both threads. If you don't know how to post, don't do it. Are you really trying to tell us you don't know how to resize a picture? Ever heard of a program called Microsoft Paint or Adobe Photoshop? You can also resize using image hosting sites, such as imageshack.com.

EDIT: And why the big font size? We're not blind...

hi hsoomal,
In this competition, you eligible to sent one entry only :)
Do resize your preview entry to 500pixel (read front page rules) to avoid disqualification.

thanks.

FINAL ENTRY

My Honda NSX in Alaska :)
And there's alot of REALLY nice photos here:drool:
Best of luck to you all!! 👍👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back