CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

EDIT: Click the image for full-res. Also, the layout of this pic makes it look excellent as my XMB wallpaper.

Last edited:
Can someone help me I just found out my enlarge picture link wont work how do I fix it.

You may have made a copy of the wrong link, since the link on your post (the link under the image) links to a image at the same size of the preview.

To make a clickable preview, be sure to have

Final entry

First corner Fuji.

Lexus1klein.jpg

Full size

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af328/Wits_album/Lexus1groot.jpg

Last edited:
The following entrants WILL BE IGNORED for the poll, unless they are changed, quickly.
The previews are too large. Some worse than others, but regardless. We don't bend the rules. Too big, is too big.
The previews need to be 500px or less in either direction (vertical or horizontal) guys!
This is week eight guys, we shouldn't have to do this every week

dice1998

Thank you for the heads-up, re-sized the image to an acceptable size (500x281).

Only picture I have a "first corner"

We've all done this, we have more power than everyone else, so we try to dive to the front before the first corner, and this sh...tuff happens.

Final Entry

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

'07 Ferrari 430 Scuderia, Monza. Participants of the Grand Tour may remember this. :lol:

P.M. sent. From this post forward, your entry may or may not be accounted for poll.

Also, and in a side note, Danifast, Suzq044, Noz, your previews are not showing for me, be sure fix them up as quick as possible.

Rather annoyed that my PSP chose late on in the week to not acknowledge USB cable insertion, but oh well. I daresay what I snapped wouldn't have got in anyway, lots of good pictures this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back