CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you DID post it wrong...:odd:

(again, 500px maximum in each site!)

I know but auto image resize is on my comp so it looks ok to me and I don't know how to resize a image... :(

I took this photo especially for this competition. It ended up being one of my favourite photos I've ever taken! :) I know I'm not the best in here but it would be really nice to make the poll one time. If any of my pictures do I think this will be the one

FINAL ENTRY:

RedBullHangar-7_1.png

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o138/origanal_cold_kill/RedBullHangar-7_3.jpg

I really concentrated to get the exposure right in this one. And I couldnt make up my mind on the headlights for ages. I wish I could of just brightened up the car a little too but still, I think it came out well 👍

Final Entry

how did you get everything arround the car so dark and the point bright ?

some pics are soooooo edited, i suggest every one who gets choosen for the poll should send the original to the Host of this Competition ,

sry to be an !rse ...

"how did you get everything arround the car so dark and the point bright ?

some pics are soooooo edited, i suggest every one who gets choosen for the poll should send the original to the Host of this Competition ,"

You just need to spend more time playing around with the settings (in this case I'd say the cool filter, zoom out, and under exposure were used). You can create some pretty spectacular photos with just the options in GT5. Just takes time messing around with it to see what can be accomplished.

how did you get everything arround the car so dark and the point bright ?

some pics are soooooo edited, i suggest every one who gets choosen for the poll should send the original to the Host of this Competition ,

sry to be an !rse ...

You're supposed to contact the people running the comp if you feel a pic is illegal, rather than publicly accusing people of cheating.

You're supposed to contact the people running the comp if you feel a pic is illegal, rather than publicly accusing people of cheating.

i have never ever accused some one of cheating , was just wondering how he did it , i never wrote " this guys is cheating" not my way not my business .

i guess i should have thought bevore i wrote it that way .

i have never ever accused some one of cheating , was just wondering how he did it , i never wrote " this guys is cheating" not my way not my business .

i guess i should have thought bevore i wrote it that way .
"Some of these pics are sooooooo edited"
yeah, that's outright accusing of cheating.

I'll go with the "Classic" side:

FINAL ENTRY

Last edited:
m8 i hope you´r right

He is right. The Cool filter has heavy vignetting and a blue tone built in. You need to play around with the filters a bit more to see what's available! 👍

I'll Probably be Cursing at Myself for this But I have changed my Entry

Final Entry

Worth click

Final Entry

Click on my pic and magical things will happen!

I've changed my entry from the one in post #17 to the one here.​

Ronin_Kurenai
Is that 330 P4 on snow bo0td-? :lol: or is it a "very wide line" into the kitty litter somewhere?

It's the section I like to call "Cheater's Paradise" at the beginning of Circuit de la Sarthe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back