CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicknamealguem
  • 316 comments
  • 33,598 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Countdown Entry
5453901284_737c768ca0.jpg
 
Final Entry

​
 
Final Entry

Click the picture for full size view​
 
dang this is gonna be hard to beat..:scared:
 
nevermind ,wrong alert ^^

Final Entry



Click again on the Pic for Black background​
 
Last edited:
Final Entry


xxxx 010 by RikkiGTR, on Flickr

​

Something dark and moody from me. You really have to view the full-size picture to see it properly.
 
Final Entry​

​
Click for Enlarge.​
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY


Ahrweiler - Town Square_2 by trav523, on Flickr

Originally took this for the German comp, but had left my flash drive at work so I couldn't submit it then.
 
Last edited:
Edit: Withdrawn
 
Last edited:
Final Entry​

toscanatarmac4.jpg
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY



Stupid unexpected end-of-file error.. Click for full-size!
 
Final Entry​

​
Click for Enlarge.​

Ho-ly ****.

That's just perfect. Almost made me cry, that's how beautiful that picture is..

EDIT: You've inspired me to make a look-a-like photoshoot.. I wont be entering with any of the pictures in the competition, though.
 
Last edited:
okay I've taken down the pics because there not needed any more!

I've gotta new entry! :D

Just check my newest post!
 
Last edited:
You need to post one of your pictures in a 500px preview, with FINAL ENTRY above.

All you need to know is in the first post, I suggest you read it. 👍
 
Nevermind.
 
Last edited:
You need to post one of your pictures in a 500px preview, with FINAL ENTRY above.

All you need to know is in the first post, I suggest you read it. 👍

I did read it and that is exactly why I'm asking if the 350z is above 2005 or not and also i don't have a final entry yet so thats why i havent put up FINAL ENTRY yet and again i also don't know how to resize a image. but thanks anyway.. :)
 
...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back