Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter pbrdad
  • 32 comments
  • 1,222 views

pbrdad

Premium
Messages
390
Messages
pbrdad
First one to leave PSN ID. Must be able to accept FR now as I'm going to bed. And please leave this for someone that may not have it. Thanks, and enjoy.
 
Last edited:
Do you have chrome blue?
 
Still handing out paints? ;)
 
Just send me any chrome color.
PSN ID: YUBOY7
 
Any light blues?
 
I'd love any reflex paints, :D
 
A chrome will be nice PSN=sta661
 
I need a chrome paint,any colour will do :)
 
I'll take a chrome.... Thanks PSN: cpep226
 
I'd love some Championship White, Taiga Green Metallic, bright green or bright orange colours if you have them... I presume you're duping them but I'll send you some Midnight Purple II and III anyway if you like?
 
Matt black plz plz

PSN: Dole_Chadee
 
I need a chrome paint,any colour will do :)

Sure. I will send FR shortly.

I'd love some Championship White, Taiga Green Metallic, bright green or bright orange colours if you have them... I presume you're duping them but I'll send you some Midnight Purple II and III anyway if you like?

Sure. I will send FR shortly..Keep your paints.:)

Matt black plz plz

PSN: Dole_Chadee

Don't have it. Sorry.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
if you have chrome red ill take it. thanks.
PSN KILLA_MOLE
 
I'll take a chrome.... Thanks PSN: cpep226

Sure. I will send FR shortly.

if you have chrome red ill take it. thanks.
PSN KILLA_MOLE

I don't. Sorry.

I'm sending a FR to you guys from either pbrdad,pbrdad1,or pbr00. Please accept it so I can send your paint and get to bed. Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. I will send FR shortly..Keep your paints.:)

What a guy! I won't be able to accept your FR until tomorrow, but thank you!
 
Would love a chrome silver (or more!), really appreciate that.

PSN: cornishbrooksy

but i wont be able to accept a FR for a number of hours as im at work.
 
Would love a chrome silver (or more!), really appreciate that.

PSN: cornishbrooksy

but i wont be able to accept a FR for a number of hours as im at work.

FR sent

A chrome will be nice PSN=sta661

You never accepted FR nor did you follow up. No hard feelings, just give it a try next time.:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much, will respond to friend request in about 6 hours hopefully.

Many thanks
 
Can I Just Get An Obnoxious Green.
PSN: arztenhofer
 
So its temporarily closed?

Ok then, I'm lining up for a chrome paint
PSN: diptob79 or omDidit

thx
 
Any chrome. Thanks.
PSN atomra
 
Back