Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
I use an android phone, however, I'm a hardware engineer and as such am completely illiterate regarding writing software. Do you code?

{Cy}
na i cant code lol but there is softwares out there that would help. i might download one see what i can come up with. i wonder if it would be worth posting something on the forum to see if there is anyone out there that could possibly give us a point in the right direction. worth a shot

Just about too start work on an app for android, i will see what i can do about ios platform aswell.

Last edited:
I'm on an iPhone & it's my only connection to the 21st century.

I don't always get my alerts & suffer through a few other annoying things too.

An app for both styles sounds like a brilliant idea.

ive never made an app before so i will see what i can come up with. hopefully something half decent. if anyone knows how to already make one then any info would be great.

@krenkme
i've posted above about possibly making an app for the garage. since you are the founder i would like to ask permission if it is ok to do so.

right now its basically just in the developing stage but im looking to make it much better.

Excuse the quality of the videos, I really don't have the kit to do a proper job. I've got another replay that I'll try to capture with a different camera. This is @NEWDRIVER2 and I testing the BTCC replicas. I think the advantages and disadvantages of the cars are evident. Enjoy, I'm going to have a crack at recording this other replay...

@krenkme
i've posted above about possibly making an app for the garage. since you are the founder i would like to ask permission if it is ok to do so.

right now its basically just in the developing stage but im looking to make it much better.
Get ahold of Daisey, he did P's app.
I will send him an email, he hasn't been on for awhile and lives in Australia now. I will let you know if he contacts me back.

I've gotta give that beast a try...will it finish off my controller?

I made some small changes to camber and ride hight (I think), but I finished under 1sec of the gold time. Very fun! Add weight, limit as little as possible, point, shoot and drive :dopey:

I'll try and get the updates on the tune posted in the next 24hrs :nervous:

@krenkme

Sound good. Cy is really the care taker here (and a damn fine tuner to boot), so I'm glad you asked me, but if Cy says cool, then it's all good 👍

Anyone interested in a fat truck, and some 400pp FF cars? :confused:...just askin' :sly::dopey:

I made some small changes to camber and ride hight (I think), but I finished under 1sec of the gold time. Very fun! Add weight, limit as little as possible, point, shoot and drive :dopey:

I'll try and get the updates on the tune posted in the next 24hrs :nervous:

Sound good. Cy is really the care taker here (and a damn fine tuner to boot), so I'm glad you asked me, but if Cy says cool, then it's all good 👍

Anyone interested in a fat truck, and some 400pp FF cars? :confused:...just askin' :sly::dopey:

P = Praiano. He's definitely a big deal around these parts and a friend of all of us ... just to help preserve @randyrockstiff's blushes :sly:

{Cy}

yup i might just ask Praiano lol. ive downloaded some software but my heads fried with it. just cant seem to get my head round it. im thinking ive bit off a bit more than i can chew. no harm in trying tho.

if at first you dont succeed then **** it lol[/QUOTE]

Hello hello, thought I'd drop in and say thanks for the great work you guys have been doing. Always end up coming here if I want something fun to drive.

I was wondering though, do you take requests?

Hello sir ,
Happy to see you enjoying our cars and having fun 👍.
yes! You can request a tune and sure one of us he will do it .

ND

Have you tuned some 400pp FF cars or are you getting ready to? I've started a sheet like this based off of the seasonals to help give me an idea of ringers and cars that are evenly matched. These are just tuned to the required pp and given all the extra parts (custom LSD/ transmission/ suspension) but not changed from default. After a few months I should have a decent database on several tracks...until an update comes along and destroys it!
image.jpg

Excuse the quality of the videos, I really don't have the kit to do a proper job. I've got another replay that I'll try to capture with a different camera. This is @NEWDRIVER2 and I testing the BTCC replicas. I think the advantages and disadvantages of the cars are evident. Enjoy, I'm going to have a crack at recording this other replay...

Seems really close there Cy, cars look good too 👍.

Last edited:

I'm all good with someone wanting to write an app, but I'm not going to be any use. Not only can I not decipher s/w, I have next to no apps, that I use, installed on my phone. I'm a bit of a luddite like that, calls, texts, internet and a bit of GPS, that's it. Although I have been utilising the camera and photo suite a fair bit recently, I apologise for spamming my friends newsfeeds on Faceache :sly:
yup i might just ask Praiano lol. ive downloaded some software but my heads fried with it. just cant seem to get my head round it. im thinking ive bit off a bit more than i can chew. no harm in trying tho.

if at first you dont succeed then **** it lol
Yeah, see above. I'm not going to be much help, I'm afraid :(
Hello hello, thought I'd drop in and say thanks for the great work you guys have been doing. Always end up coming here if I want something fun to drive.

I was wondering though, do you take requests?
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for using our tunes :D We aim to have fun, regardless of the insanity that rains around us. Put you request up, there's enough folks here that someone will likely take on the challenge 👍
Have you tuned some 400pp FF cars or are you getting ready to? I've started a sheet like this based off of the seasonals to help give me an idea of ringers and cars that are evenly matched. These are just tuned to the required pp and given all the extra parts (custom LSD/ transmission/ suspension) but not changed from default. After a few months I should have a decent database on several tracks...until an update comes along and destroys it!
Nice little list. I appreciate that the attachment probably wasn't your complete list, if it was, then I'd recommend having a look at the Mazda Demio. I'd kinda forgotten that there was a premium one, it even comes in Obnoxious Hami Green :sly: It's a cracking little car and a barrel of laughs at 400PP on CS tyres. Once I've run it against some online competition, I'll post it up. I've also got a build for the MiTo, I had a lot of fun frustrating the bejeezus out of a few folks in it the other night. That thing zips along and looks wonderful in white, with the natty carbon trim around the lights and mirrors 👍

{Cy}

Seems really close there Cy, cars look good too 👍.
Thanks, fella. I've managed to capture another replay, this time I'm driving the Civic. I have to say, our driving is a little more wayward than during the Ford vs BMW vid, but there is a fair amount of place trading. I'll try and get the second video from the Civic vs BMW race up tonight. The first lap has been uploaded, it just requires trimming 👍

{Cy}

Nice little list. I appreciate that the attachment probably wasn't your complete list, if it was, then I'd recommend having a look at the Mazda Demio. I'd kinda forgotten that there was a premium one, it even comes in Obnoxious Hami Green :sly: It's a cracking little car and a barrel of laughs at 400PP on CS tyres. Once I've run it against some online competition, I'll post it up. I've also got a build for the MiTo, I had a lot of fun frustrating the bejeezus out of a few folks in it the other night. That thing zips along and looks wonderful in white, with the natty carbon trim around the lights and mirrors 👍

{Cy}

No, you're right, it's not the complete list. I've only done about 20-25 cars on the FF and about 10 for the 4WD @ Apricot Hill. The list does look pretty pathetic since I only started last week, and the new seasonals are due tomorrow, but once I have a library worthy list, I'll put it on google docs for all to see.

View attachment 225733

I made some already. Some for seasonals/time trials. Some for the Ring. And some just for FUN :dopey:

I definitely don't have the focus to do what you're doing. The voices in my head distract me :D:lol::dopey:

update for Heavy Metal may be later then planed :(

Yep, didn't make it home. Sorry. Soon :nervous:

Last edited:
Well lets see then, there always was one thing I loved doing in GT5, find a car that shouldn't go fast, and then make people laugh as they're being overtaken.

So with that in mind, who thinks they can make a maximum attack Fiat Panda?

The life of a trucker :dunce:

Not making it home for a couple of days it turns out :grumpy: I'll still post some stuff come Sunday morning/Monday morning. Sorry guys :(

Well lets see then, there always was one thing I loved doing in GT5, find a car that shouldn't go fast, and then make people laugh as they're being overtaken.

:dopey: I like that:tup:
Tires/pp/and track please :D

lol nice choice.

has @krenkme accepted this challenge.

i will do one for a giggle aswell, always need new cars to practice tuning on. I am assuming that you want it maxed out ??

Clueless over The Hill Outlaws
-----------------------------------

TURTLE
-------------------
PANDA SUPER i.e.'90
500PP
SPORTS HARD
-------------------------------
YZ11PN.jpg
ONLINE & OFFLINE
Tuned to enjoy the time Driving it and to have some FUN

NO OIL CHANGE
NO ENGINE REBUILD
Date Acquired : 18/09/2014
Wheel : Inch 2 ( Classic Steel )
Car Paint : Black Metallic
Distance Driven = 454,6 Miles
Displacement = 999 cc
Performance points = 450PP
Max. Power = 210 BHP/ 5,000 rpm
Max. Torque = 31,0 Kgfm/ 4,500 rpm
Drivetrain = FF/T
Weight = 654kg
Weight dis =58:42
Power/weight = 3.11 kg/BHP
Power Limiter =99,9%

ABS= 1
Force Feedback Max.Torque = 8
Force Feedback Sensitivity = 8
Everything else = off
Tuned with wheel G27
Controller sensitive = 0

Online room settings
Tyre/FuelNormal
Grip. Real
Slipstream Real
Surface water at race (0)%

Parts :

Suspension Height-Adjustable , Fully-customization
Racing brake Kit
Transmission Fully customizable
LSD kit
Triple plate clutch Kit
Engine Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Body Weight stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Tires:

Wheel Inch 2
Paint = Austin Yellow
Comfort Soft tires up to Racing Soft tires

Suspension:

Height= 70 / 70
Springs= 3.50 / 3.50
Dampers(c)= 7 / 6
Dampers(e)= 6 / 7
Anti roll bars= 7 / 7
Camber= 3.0 / 3.0
Toe Angle= -0.14 / -0.14
Brake= 5 / 5

LSD

Initial Torque 7
Acceleration Sensitivity 27
Braking Sensitivity 17

Ballast= 0 KG @ 50 %

setup the transmission after you buy all the parts .

Transmission:

Reset to Default
Then Final Gear 2.500
Then Top Speed 224mph
Gears:
1st = 4.139
2nd = 2.751
3rd = 1.876
4th = 1.373
5th = 1.056
6th = 0.834
Final gear again to : 3.550
Adjust only the final gear for every track if needed as you like 👍

As always Corner Survive (Slow in / Fast out) 👍 Is the secret of any tune I do it .

You can't overtake much car but you will find people laugh of how this car drive , just be sure the room no Elise around :sly:

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE RIDE

ND

Last edited:
nice setup Newdriver.
Thank you Revo 👍 I'm working on it more to max it up for 500PP , I'm not happy with it and my test driver he don't like it also .

Edit :
Tune updated to 500PP and I think I'm done with it and happy with the tune hope to see how it drive with the other drivers 👍 I will be appreciated to hear your feedback about it , thanks

Last edited:
Back