CNT Racing Simulator special pricing for GTplanet members

erzperformance

Site Sponsor
cntbanner10122.jpg

Hello, GTplanet members this is Thomas from CNT Racing. We just release a racing sim cockpit that we are offering intro pricing for all GTplanet members.

279 plus shipping to 48 states.

California resident sales tax will be added out side Ca you don't need to pay sales tax.
Please call for shipping quote to Alaska , Hawaii and Canada.

Order link click here

What is CNT Racing simulator?
The CNT Racing simulator is built to provide the exact thrill and experience that the real-life racing drivers feel during races. It has also engineered a better and newer look in the cockpit market of racing simulators.

Many different brand or types of digital driving wheel can be use with the CNT Racing Simulator Cockpit. Brand such as the Logitech G25, Logitech G27, Logitech ForceGT, GT2, GT3 RS, Fanatec Porsche Turbo, and MOMO wheels... etc. The CNT Racing Simulator functions right out-of-the-box and is also compatible with gaming consoles such as PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, and PC.

What's in the box :

Precision-made supports for wheel and pedal supports
Racing reclinable Seats
black Powder coated Frame
All Screws needed for installation
Free Shifter Holder is included
Logitech G27 Steering wheel , Pedals and shifter is not included.

Specification - Type-RA

Length: 42-56 inches
Steering height: 24-27 inches
Total heights: 40-44 inches
Width: 23 inches
Pedal Plate Angel: Adjustable
Gross Weight: 26 kg
Frame Material: Alloy Steel
Seat Material: Steel, Synthetic Leather
Seat Bracket Material: Alloy Steel
Table Material: Alloy Steel

CNT Racing type RA Adjustable Racing Seat
Single Seat Slider
Adjustable Steering Wheel Plate
Adjustable Frame Length (so even if you are really tall it will not be a problem)
Adjustable Pedal Angle
Adjustable Steering Angle
Shifter Holder can be mount on right or left side

TYPE-RA-2.jpg

TYPE-RA-3.jpg

TYPE-RA-4.jpg

TYPE-RA-5.jpg

TYPE-RA-6.jpg

CNT Racing Simulator floor mat

Specifications - CNT floor mat

Length: 62 inches
Width: 24 inches
Gross Weight: 7lb
Top Material: Auto fabric (same as OEM carpet)
Bottom Material: Anti Slip
Finished trim
Embroidery Logo
CNT-CARPET-3.jpg

CNT-CARPET-2.jpg

http://www.cntsimulator.com

Coming soon triple and single monitor version
TYPE-RA-3stand-3.jpg

TYPE-RA-3stand-2.jpg

TYPE-RA-1stand-2.jpg

Coming soon with price and space saving in mind we are going to release our type RE simulator.
You can use your own chair or sofa and also fold it for easy storage when you are not racing. This item will be around 150 with free shipping to 48 states of the USA. We will also ship this internationally because of the size.
TYPE-B-2T.jpg

TYPE-B-3T.jpg

TYPE-B-4T.jpg

TYPE-B-5T.jpg

CNT Racing K24 Honda Civic racing USTCC at Sonoma California raceway June 16/17 2012
banner1.jpg

Shipping only no local pick up.

CNT Racing Simulator
1680 west winton ave 3
Hayward CA 94545
1-800-363-8599

Last edited:
Just wanted to confirm for everyone that Thomas and CNT Racing are an official business partner with GTPlanet and this promotional thread has been approved. Thanks again, Thomas, for making this special offer available to our community here. 👍

This is exactly the same as the GT Omega Evo....which gets very good reviews.... is it licensed from them or is it a made in China, bang on you're brand name type deal?

This is exactly the same as the GT Omega Evo....which gets very good reviews.... is it licensed from them or is it a made in China, bang on you're brand name type deal?

CNT Racing is not in anyway with affiliated with GT omega. But we wouldn't surprise if they are working with the same factory.

Last edited:
ravey1981

I own a EVO and it dosnt have the monitor mount option attached to the cockpit frame.....everything else is identical

There is a guy on ebay selling same cockpit as evo and cnt under a different brand too.

Looks nice! Thanks for the deal/coupon. Always looking for an affordable racing sim seat. I've been fantasizing about getting a nice racing cockpit/wheel for about 5 or 6 years now :<

Although I can't look at CNT without thinking about a certain word :P

How much does the seat move? From front to back in the sliding direction? I am 6'5" and need my leg room. Otherwise this looks awesome.

How much does the seat move? From front to back in the sliding direction? I am 6'5" and need my leg room. Otherwise this looks awesome.

The seat can move around 6 inches from front to back. The frame it self have another 8 inch you can adjust. So even if you are 6 feet 5 inch it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
any chance to order this rig without the seat? i already bought a seat as i was planning to build my own but this looks intriguing... thx.

Last edited:
G219
Are these compatible with the Fanatec CSR?

I looked on your site and wasn't sure.

Yes, the csr uses the same mounting pattern as the porsche line of fanatec wheels.

check their ebay page, i see it there

ahh, thx mate. so $110 shipped for just the frame. not bad. looks like they have 2 different designs too.

@Phalanx32 - you get your rig yet? would love to hear about it and get a quick review.

How long will this deal last? I am looking to buy in a week or so. and is there any steering wheel shake or movement? I would like to see a review is there any?
Thanks

How long will this deal last? I am looking to buy in a week or so. and is there any steering wheel shake or movement? I would like to see a review is there any?
Thanks

This deal will last for a while you should not have to worry.

I just placed my order for one as well. Will post back after i recieve it and get it set up!

Thanks for your order.

Thank you
Thomas

ahh, thx mate. so $110 shipped for just the frame. not bad. looks like they have 2 different designs too.

@Phalanx32 - you get your rig yet? would love to hear about it and get a quick review.

Haven't gotten it yet, tracking says I should get it by Tuesday, so expect a little review then.

Back