CNT Racing Simulator special pricing for GTplanet members

Is the angle of the pedal mount adjustable like the GT Omega Evo?

Yes you can adjust.

DSC02293.png

DSC02294.png

I was having a bit of a shocker today and had to make TWO calls to CNT. Fortunately, they were available and very helpful. The rig is up now and it looks great. Thank you Thomas for all your help.

Does anyone who is using this have a Fanatec CSR? And did you have to drill to hard mount?

G219
I was having a bit of a shocker today and had to make TWO calls to CNT. Fortunately, they were available and very helpful. The rig is up now and it looks great. Thank you Thomas for all your help.

Does anyone who is using this have a Fanatec CSR? And did you have to drill to hard mount?

Oh man. Im sorry i.told you it would work and it didnt. My bad

Caz
Oh man. Im sorry i.told you it would work and it didnt. My bad

No worries man. Just did some drilling (4 for the Pedals, 2 for the wheel), and now I'm good to go. As soon as I get back home, I'll finally be giving it a try.

Looks like a pretty nice setup and priced competitively. My one issue is that the monitor stands are too far away.

From what I can see, it looks to be a pretty decent sim racing cockpit that caters to those who use the more main-stream wheel/pedal sets.

However, I'd like to see the company do some "product overview" related videos, so perspective buyers can get a better feel if this is the sim rig for them!

I'd also like to see the company setup an affiliate program... :D

For the guys that just got yours last week and now have been using for a few days how do you like it? And would you change anything?
Thanks

I am thoroughly enjoying mine. Nothing has changed from my review, tightened everything when I set it up and everything is still sturdy like a rock.

The only thing I would change on the rig, as I stated in the review, is that a lot of the adjustments that can be made as far as heights and lengths require the use of a hex key to loosen and tighten the bolts. I had to adjust the distance from the seat to the wheel stand and the height of the wheel stand when I had a friend try out the rig (he's freakishly tall and I'm pretty short), and we both agreed that there should have been an easier way to adjust everything. But it's not a big deal, it still only took about 2-3 minutes to get everything adjusted.

So far I've had no problems other than an annoying issue with the seat. One side seemed to slide forward a little more than the other side. But I reinstalled the seat and it seems to have been fixed now.

Other than that, I'm very happy with the purchase. It's compact, sturdy, and comfortable. Not to mention much nicer looking than my old desk/computer chair combo.

No missing parts, even though you will still swear some are. Once you figure out where everything goes, it's pretty straightforward and simple to set up.

Now I'm just waiting on my other Aura pro bass shaker (2 total) and Dayton 100 W sub amp. I'm thinking of doing something like this (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=225405), but I am open to suggestions. I am also completely clueless with this type of thing so I may be asking for help shortly as well as reading Mr Latte's threads for advice.

I just got my Rig, only took two days to get it, fast shipping,
Nice and sturdy, I like the bolts instead of plastic nobs you can get them real tight with the wrench, I was missing two bolts and nuts that hold the steering plate on but no big deal I can find two bolts, and there were a few paint chips,
but for $299 shipped I cant complain.
Thanks for a great rig CNT.👍

Last edited:
Really interested in your triple-monitor accessory for your rig. The website says max size of 21" monitors can be used. Is there any way to extend the mounts to hold 27" monitors?

I would be really interested in one of them "type RE simulator" stands.

Since I'm new on these forums I don't know if they're still available or even if you ship abroad (live in Sweden).

Price and shipping-price would be welcome.

// Lavandel.

I went to CNT and picked up this racing simulator last Monday.

Assembly was pretty easy, literally took me longer to mount the wheel/shifter/pedals and run wires. Except that I needed to buy a couple of metric bolts from the hardware store since it came missing from the package. I recall the thread pitch is 8x1.25mm 45 or 50mm in length.

The construction is solid and easy to adjust for different driver height. I think overall for the money this is hard to beat. I actually prefer this over the Playseat Revolution which is much more expansive. Of course there are some modifications can be done to make this even better. For example, I noticed some freeplay on the steering wheel mounting rail, adding some shims will get rid of most the problem

In the near future I plan to add a Buttkicker Gamer 2 setup, it does appear to be fairly easy to do under the seat. All in all I would say this seat has improved my gaming experience.

Back