CNT Racing Simulator special pricing for GTplanet members

Has anybody put a T500 on one of these rigs? If so how was it? I am thinking of putting up my G27 for sale for a T500.
Thanks

Can you mount Fanatec CSR pedals, (removed from their pedal rest) directly to the foot base?

Jerome

/\ I was asking the OP that question, sorry.

Jerome

Can you post a picture of your set up.

Here's picture of my current setup. I need to mount the TV lower but I have been playing like this for 3 weeks without hurting my neck.

1F98672E-6261-4087-8046-8CE50F46E58B-3127-0000027662BD38C2.jpg

1820C7C8-2332-4321-A848-D5AF1292D35A-3127-0000027660FA554C.jpg

Did you get the T500? How does it fit/work with the rig?

Yes I put it on yesterday, The Wheel fits good and holes are drilled, The pedals you need to drill all the holes,
next is a bigger monitor,

Attachments

• 100_2411.pdf
    100.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Yes I put it on yesterday, The Wheel fits good and holes are drilled, The pedals you need to drill all the holes,
next is a bigger monitor,

Thanks ronzer, very nice. I am thinking of doing the same thing, but I am also tempted by the CSRE. I'm a little concerned about the reliability of both wheels though. Be sure to tell us how you get on.

Thanks ronzer, very nice. I am thinking of doing the same thing, but I am also tempted by the CSRE. I'm a little concerned about the reliability of both wheels though. Be sure to tell us how you get on.

So far the T500 is great, and don't forget you get two year warranty ,

How high off the ground is the top of your T500 with this rig? My triples stand is not easily adjusted (unless I want to get out my saw) so finding something similar to what I have is a must, but this thing is darn affordable.

How high off the ground is the top of your T500 with this rig? My triples stand is not easily adjusted (unless I want to get out my saw) so finding something similar to what I have is a must, but this thing is darn affordable.

I will get back to you later and let you know,

I'm considering upgrading from my Playseat Evo to this model.

I have a couple questions for those who own this setup:

1) Can you rest your feet on the bottom crossbar in front of the pedal plate, do your feet feel secure?

2) This seat looks thicker than the Playseat one, does it also have better lower back support? I'm a slender guy and my shoulders dig into my Playseat seat a bit, it sound like this is much more comfy?

3) Has anyone attempted to drill holes in the pedal base for directly mounting pedals (removed from their base) to the plate?

Jerome

I'm considering upgrading from my Playseat Evo to this model.

I have a couple questions for those who own this setup:

1) Can you rest your feet on the bottom crossbar in front of the pedal plate, do your feet feel secure?

2) This seat looks thicker than the Playseat one, does it also have better lower back support? I'm a slender guy and my shoulders dig into my Playseat seat a bit, it sound like this is much more comfy?

3) Has anyone attempted to drill holes in the pedal base for directly mounting pedals (removed from their base) to the plate?

Jerome

1, you can rest your feet anywhere you want nothing will move.
2, I don't know about the play seat but this seat is real nice
3, I had to drill the pedal base for the T500 pedals, no problem at all.
I don't think you can buy a better rig for the price of this one.
I hope this helps

1, you can rest your feet anywhere you want nothing will move.
2, I don't know about the play seat but this seat is real nice
3, I had to drill the pedal base for the T500 pedals, no problem at all.
I don't think you can buy a better rig for the price of this one.
I hope this helps

That helps a lot, thanks man.

Seat ordered 👍

I'll give a review of the seat after a few sessions with it.

EDIT:

I've written a review for this seat here:

CNT Racing Seat Review

Jerome

Last edited:
Looking to order from CNT. Will a DFGT sit just fine instead of a G27? All I have at the moment is a DFGT

If someone could PM an answer that'd be great! (I might forget to check this thread again)

Got mine all setup with a fanatec gt3/ csr elite pedal setup. I like it overall. A little disappointed in the seat, the back moves quite a bit and it definitely needs more side support. A few tweaks here and there, mainly adding some hardware to the pedal plate and steering wheel mount to stop them both from rocking back and forth (pretty minor stuff that I would probably do with any rig just to get it perfect). 4 out of 5 stars.👍

I just ordered one of these from CNT. Any problems with them or is everyone still satisfied with'em?

The seat is easy to setup and it's super sturdy. The seat is also really comfortable. I had to go back to my Playseat Evo because the pedals can't be moved back independently. So I used the metal from the CNT to widen the space between my pedals, raise the seat about an inch using the seat crossbars and replaced the seat with the CNT as it's about 10x more comfortable 👍

If you don't mind that you can't move the foot pedals independently, it's a fantastic cockpit. I have uber long legs so I had to make a hybrid seat as seen in my sig.

Jerome

cntbanner10122.jpg

Hello, GTplanet members this is Thomas from CNT Racing. We just release a racing sim cockpit that we are offering intro pricing for all GTplanet members.

279 plus shipping to 48 states.

California resident sales tax will be added out side Ca you don't need to pay sales tax.
Please call for shipping quote to Alaska , Hawaii and Canada.

Order link click here

What is CNT Racing simulator?
The CNT Racing simulator is built to provide the exact thrill and experience that the real-life racing drivers feel during races. It has also engineered a better and newer look in the cockpit market of racing simulators.

Many different brand or types of digital driving wheel can be use with the CNT Racing Simulator Cockpit. Brand such as the Logitech G25, Logitech G27, Logitech ForceGT, GT2, GT3 RS, Fanatec Porsche Turbo, and MOMO wheels... etc. The CNT Racing Simulator functions right out-of-the-box and is also compatible with gaming consoles such as PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, and PC.

What's in the box :

Precision-made supports for wheel and pedal supports
Racing reclinable Seats
black Powder coated Frame
All Screws needed for installation
Free Shifter Holder is included
Logitech G27 Steering wheel , Pedals and shifter is not included.

Specification - Type-RA

Length: 42-56 inches
Steering height: 24-27 inches
Total heights: 40-44 inches
Width: 23 inches
Pedal Plate Angel: Adjustable
Gross Weight: 26 kg
Frame Material: Alloy Steel
Seat Material: Steel, Synthetic Leather
Seat Bracket Material: Alloy Steel
Table Material: Alloy Steel

CNT Racing type RA Adjustable Racing Seat
Single Seat Slider
Adjustable Steering Wheel Plate
Adjustable Frame Length (so even if you are really tall it will not be a problem)
Adjustable Pedal Angle
Adjustable Steering Angle
Shifter Holder can be mount on right or left side

TYPE-RA-2.jpg

TYPE-RA-3.jpg

TYPE-RA-4.jpg

TYPE-RA-5.jpg

TYPE-RA-6.jpg

CNT Racing Simulator floor mat

Specifications - CNT floor mat

Length: 62 inches
Width: 24 inches
Gross Weight: 7lb
Top Material: Auto fabric (same as OEM carpet)
Bottom Material: Anti Slip
Finished trim
Embroidery Logo
CNT-CARPET-3.jpg

CNT-CARPET-2.jpg

http://www.cntsimulator.com

Coming soon triple and single monitor version
TYPE-RA-3stand-3.jpg

TYPE-RA-3stand-2.jpg

TYPE-RA-1stand-2.jpg

Coming soon with price and space saving in mind we are going to release our type RE simulator.
You can use your own chair or sofa and also fold it for easy storage when you are not racing. This item will be around 150 with free shipping to 48 states of the USA. We will also ship this internationally because of the size.
TYPE-B-2T.jpg

TYPE-B-3T.jpg

TYPE-B-4T.jpg

TYPE-B-5T.jpg

CNT Racing K24 Honda Civic racing USTCC at Sonoma California raceway June 16/17 2012
banner1.jpg

Shipping only no local pick up.

CNT Racing Simulator
1680 west winton ave 3
Hayward CA 94545
1-800-363-8599

Product looks great, but on the $239 racing seat setup...not the one with the monitor rig....its over $800.00 to ship a $240 item to Canada!! That is insane! Great to know they have shipping to Canada, but someone would have to be mental to buy from them if you're Canadian!

How much does it cost total to ship within the USA.

Also one rather important question, can the pedal mount be positioned to where the pedals are reverse mounted?

I already reverse mounted my pedals within the stock pedal case, just wondering if the mount on the setup will support that.

Back