Collection of photos from GT5 and Forza 4.

• Thread starter RedSuinit
  • 130 comments
All pretty awesome, but this is the pick of the bunch, i just love the way forza looks, yes its a bit stylised, but real life looks shyte right?
It just has that edge of looking like fantastic graphics, but not too far the way of, may aswell be a photo......... forza is like Art.....

6762942441_c1590463df_b.jpg

Example...this may look like a photo....but its boring to look at.......

CircuitdelaSarthe2009-1.jpg

My favourites from my latest sessions.

GT5

Forza 4

Scheme by xX Sworb Xx​

I really think the only thing they can improve on next generation is the background graphics and anti-aliasing on the cars.

Edit: Really like that 2nd 787B shot jakenj9:tup:

The rally stuff looks poor and rallying in GT5 is usless after thought with shoody physics, and the NASCAR one is a bit 'Cars' for my liking, pure cartoon colours!!

anyway...

Forza62.jpg
[/IMG]

Forza57.jpg
[/IMG]

Some of my GT5 shots from way back when. I think all of my gt5 shots were edited somewhat, i dont really remember though its been a long time. Looking at these made me realize how much i miss that game.

diahatsu_copenpt2_by_paragonx-d3hznz3.jpg

diahatsu_copenpt3_by_paragonx-d3hzo06.jpg

aem_s2000pt4_by_paragonx-d3htxer.jpg

aem_s2000pt2_by_paragonx-d3htxcm.jpg

5757357770_ec8cf5940a_b.jpg

acura_nsx_91pt5_by_paragonx-d3haw57.jpg

5728251793_f173e504cd_b.jpg

5728805168_406952ce11_b.jpg

5723643366_e82685816f_b.jpg

5705243443_6fdc23ce9a_b.jpg

I feel the same way as far as missing the game ImaRobot. There is just something about it, and the photomode in GT5 is better in my opinion. Still have mine so I think I will go for a blast down the "X" later today.

Well yeah thats one way to make a standard car look ok....black it out!! Well done.... the sun looks poor in that shot.

Its a good picture, really. The sun looks poor? It really just sounds like your trying to find something to dislike because of the fact that you dont really like GT5. I agree with you on the part of the blacked out car, though. Kind of more like a trick to make it look good to be honest.

My favorite from my current set
6871572861_697de81242_b.jpg

The rally stuff looks poor and rallying in GT5 is usless after thought with shoody physics, and the NASCAR one is a bit 'Cars' for my liking, pure cartoon colours!!
Rallying in GT5 actually has a lot of photo potential and is really fun to participate in. Say what you will about the physics, I'm no expert on the subject, but with my G25 it feels very good.

Here's a GT rallying photo of mine.....
ligegravel1.jpg

Some great photos from both games guys! Keep up the good work 👍

Glad to see you got a Gold membership Hotspitta, one thing you might have to get used to is how when you upload photos to your account, they seem to get dulled down. Good to see your photos are even better now that they are HD quality 👍

Glad to see you got a Gold membership Hotspitta, one thing you might have to get used to is how when you upload photos to your account, they seem to get dulled down. Good to see your photos are even better now that they are HD quality 👍

I have too correct you these are courtesy of EvoMonk and some random ones :D

I did just order my new internet connection and will be landing on my doorstep next week. :cheers:

I just noticed how much difference BigShot makes. It ten times sharper for one.
Its a good thing T10 made these availeble in FM4. 👍

Back