Collection of photos from GT5 and Forza 4.

Discussion in 'FM4 Photo Mode' started by RedSuinit, Jan 20, 2012.

1. FosterG

FosterG

2. JoeMaPampang

JoeMaPampang (Banned)

I got rickrolled...:lol:

3. Eunos_Cosmo

Eunos_Cosmo Premium

The shot is good indeed. However, I think it's better for the fact that it finally shows me what I don't like about the FM4 graphics engine. I think it's mostly on tracks built for previous games (the new tracks made for FM4 are much better) but the white balance (aka color temperature) of the environments are waaaay too yellow! Add to this the lack of deep blacks and low contrast, and it just isn't pretty.

So. I've fixed it in photoshop. Maybe nobody will agree with me, but here is the result:

[​IMG]

All I did was increase the black level and contrast, and took the color temperature down some. Then added a bit more exposure to compensate, and voila! I think it looks so much more real and sexier. Hope the original poster doesn't mind!

edit:

Another one that I thought had fantastic potential if the light/colors were better:

[​IMG]

After going under the knife (same modifications as above)
    [​IMG]

It's never going to make up for the vastly superior rendering and lighting engine that GT5 has (I swear it's just as good as a ray-trace from 3DS max sometimes) but it certainly helps.

4. ImaRobot

ImaRobot

Everything you changed in both those pictures could be done 100% better while using the in game photomode and no editing. It all depends on the photographer really.

The reason those photos look like that is because it is the settings, not because of the game. The pic has a sepia tint to it thats why it looks a bit discolored.

5. GRGnaylor

GRGnaylor

get my xbox 360 and forza 4 tomorrow but here are some photo's i've took on gt5[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. JDMKING13

JDMKING13 Premium

That RX-7 is nasty!! :tup:

7. GRGnaylor

GRGnaylor

Cheers mate:)

8. JDMKING13

JDMKING13 Premium

Yes the 86 is nice also I love these car pic can't wait to see your F4 work. :tup:

9. JoeMaPampang

JoeMaPampang (Banned)

10. GRGnaylor

GRGnaylor

have took a few pics ,but the camera is different will put them up soon

11. hennessey86

hennessey86

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]