College Football : 2013-14

• Thread starter Nicksfix
  • 521 comments
The countless alabama fans that was cheering for Florida state was amazing. I thought that we would want to keep it in the sec? Nope roll noles roll, noletide, crimson noles! It was endless but I was glad to see that another team other than Bama and auburn was able to win the national championship. Just watch out bamas coming full force next year
Not with Lane Kiffin as the OC. Also, who's the starting QB for Bama next season?

Not with Lane Kiffin as the OC. Also, who's the starting QB for Bama next season?
Right now as I have heard It is between Blake Sims or the del rio guy I think. I saw on espn or somewhere like that that Florida states backup QB was coming to Bama. So I really don't know.

Right now as I have heard It is between Blake Sims or the del rio guy I think. I saw on espn or somewhere like that that Florida states backup QB was coming to Bama. So I really don't know.
I honestly think both Auburn and Alabama won't be undefeated by next season's iron bowl. LSU is more than likely the team to beat out of the SEC West. Mizzou will have a free ride in the East unless Tennessee rises up. A&M will have a definite rebuilding year. Don't know if they make a bowl or not

I honestly think both Auburn and Alabama won't be undefeated by next season's iron bowl. LSU is more than likely the team to beat out of the SEC West. Mizzou will have a free ride in the East unless Tennessee rises up. A&M will have a definite rebuilding year. Don't know if they make a bowl or not

If true, which is a real possibility, it really says how far the east has fallen over the last few years. Tennessee is probably 1 year away from being back to the level they were at before the whole Kiffin/Dooley mess.

If true, which is a real possibility, it really says how far the east has fallen over the last few years. Tennessee is probably 1 year away from being back to the level they were at before the whole Kiffin/Dooley mess.
Butch Davis will have Tennessee up soon. That team grew a lot from the end of last year to the end of this year. The SEC east took a nose dive when Florida tanked and Georgia had half their team injured. That allowed Vandy to be ranked by the end of the season. Also, USC (South Carolina) lost their qb, so they might be in for a rebuild as well. Honestly, the LSU-Auburn and LSU-Alabama games will be what decides the SEC West, and maybe the iron bowl if one team has a shot.

Some bad news for Bama today. Logan Del Rio has announced on twitter that he is leaving Alabama. Nobody knows why yet but this is a big blow since he was possibly the number one option to replace A.J.

Some bad news for Bama today. Logan Del Rio has announced on twitter that he is leaving Alabama. Nobody knows why yet but this is a big blow since he was possibly the number one option to replace A.J.

The rumor going around is that a backup qb at Florida State is transferring there. I think his name is Coker.

The rumor going around is that a backup qb at Florida State is transferring there. I think his name is Coker.
That is what I have heard as well. I personally don't think that he will. Unless he knows that he will have no chance of playing in the next two to three years. That is all up to him and Jimbo.

So there's a lot of talk about the 10-second rule or as Steve Spurrier called it, the Saban rule. The vote is March 6th. Yay or nay and why

So there's a lot of talk about the 10-second rule or as Steve Spurrier called it, the Saban rule. The vote is March 6th. Yay or nay and why

Since the idea was tabled I think that we probably won't hear about it any more, but I still didn't like it. Besides its time for spring practices to begin.

Back