Come for a Story of 24 hrs. @ nurb

Am i going to win?

• Total voters
bakabaka
Well, keep up the good work :) . Here's a goal for you to keep yourself busy: I just drove a 6:57.085 in the S2000 R1 with nothing else but HP upgrades to 399BHP, so I'm guessing what you're driving as well. Enjoy beating my time :P
already are record is 6.54.xxx now :)

bakabaka
Well, keep up the good work :) . Here's a goal for you to keep yourself busy: I just drove a 6:57.085 in the S2000 R1 with nothing else but HP upgrades to 399BHP, so I'm guessing what you're driving as well. Enjoy beating my time :P

Once my movie finishes i think im try beating that time, that is a good time doh, by the way any short cuts that u used to get that time?

Supren
Once my movie finishes i think im try beating that time, that is a good time doh, by the way any short cuts that u used to get that time?

Nope, all fair and square. Only one wheel in the grass a couple of times.

ok now 43s behind after pit...

PEOPLE PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GETTTING BORING JUST WRTIEN OVER AND OVER WITH NO FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!

Master_Yoda
:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

lol i don't care to much about points..

Lol i do care about point.. i could just show off to my friend that i finish this 24 hours in whole A-spec with 200 point, but i always gets around 100 point :( i'm trying to fix something so i can get it

Edit: i just quit and join again with different emeny and got up to 163 point

MADTJ
Lol i do care about point.. i could just show off to my friend that i finish this 24 hours in whole A-spec with 200 point, but i always gets around 100 point :( i'm trying to fix something so i can get it
hhhmmm... well i went crazy last night with my friend and together we finishe 3 12 packs of coke...

Back