Master_Yoda
Starting Linup

1 CUSCO Suburu Impreza
2 Nissan Falkan GT-R Skyline
3 BMW M3 GTR
4 Toyota Apex Mir-S MR-2
5 Opel Calbra
6 ME

i have same line up like you do, but it's 152 point..... maybe you use sport tires?

Edit: nvm, i'm racing now with 100 point, all A-spec, ttyl all

Master_Yoda – While it's nice and all that you're doing this write-up, could you use the edit button instead of making so many consecutive posts? (You might want to refer to Famine's 24hrs/Nurb thread to see a nice, efficient way of posting your progress.)

Sage
Master_Yoda – While it's nice and all that you're doing this write-up, could you use the edit button instead of making so many consecutive posts? (You might want to refer to Famine's 24hrs/Nurb thread to see a nice, efficient way of posting your progress.)
sorry i was just in a beat of action and it keeped hapening and i had to get it down before i forgot.

buti try and not make a lot of posts.

P.S. my fried is doin alot of posts. (what an idiot) :lol: jk

OK acoring to Supren (on aim) says that i got this race.

please vote and here are the standings.

1st. me 1.34.xxx in front of 2nd
2nd. BMW
3rd.Nissan
4th.Opel
5th.Toyota
6th.Subaru

Master_Yoda
OK acoring to Supren (on aim) says that i got this race.

please vote and here are the standings.

1st. me 1.34.xxx in front of 2nd
2nd. BMW
3rd.Nissan
4th.Opel
5th.Toyota
6th.Subaru

Thats right, you got this race alredy, im sure none of the AI's are gonna pass you. if ur 27+secs ahead thats it, they aint gonna gain much on u and 27+sec is quite a distance. You got this.

Supren
Thats right, you got this race alredy, im sure none of the AI's are gonna pass you. if ur 27+secs ahead thats it, they aint gonna gain much on u and 27+sec is quite a distance. You got this.
and your wrong the BMW is 24s behind me. :sly:

ok i havn't done an update for awile os here is one.

Lap:777
Position:1st

nothing happenening, for a few hours me and the BMW were nocking eachotehr around other then that nothing much.

HOur:22

2 MORE HOURS!!

i'm now in 2nd place. GIVE FEED BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with 52s out in front, i belive i'm going to win since theres only 15 min left. BUT WHO KNOWS!

5 MINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my Amuse show no sign of slowing down. Bmw is hanging there but i cna't keep up, and gets into the pits to much and in a spin befroe the pit. I think this is a sertain win but still who knows!

f1verdevermelho.JPG
Does it look like this?

BTW, someone elses car and pic. :)

Back