Community built 2.0.5 changelog and bugtracker

• Thread starter Abraxas
  • 533 comments
I found something yesterday when i was playing eiger with a merc sl 300 ,after the jump i put replay and i saw something intresting ,the two front wheels where half in the road after the jump, i thought it was something like tyre deformation but when i saw it in the replay i saw a big glitch .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is not exactly glitch but rather simpler method to express tyre deformation. It has been always in GT5.

I think this is not exactly glitch but rather simpler method to express tyre deformation. It has been always in GT5.

Well if you see it like this its ok but when the wheel is like half in the road its not like its a tyre deformation thing.

Not sure if bug or not but when installing wing type A (Haven't tested B & C) on the Aventador the original one still comes up at 75 and 95mph, lifting both wings which I find odd as the McClaren doesn't do that!

BWX
Wow good spot, that's a huge change for the GT series. I'm surprised it wasn't in PD's notes and I wonder when exactly that changed happened. Prolly 2.04.

Yes, it came about with 2.04. A buddy of mine uses a Fanatec wheel and said that he doesn't think his does it.

The description of the 2002 Mini Cooper S in the used car lot lists the S model as having "113 HP and 109.9 ft-lb of torque" while it should read 160 HP and 161.3 ft-lb based on the in-game stats

Anyone noticed the error with the character "&" in the seasonal events?. Here's an image:
288mteh.jpg

I logged into my PS3 this morning, and it said that Gran Turismo 5 was updated. Is there a new patch out? I was expecting to find some info here, but nothing.

I logged into my PS3 this morning, and it said that Gran Turismo 5 was updated. Is there a new patch out? I was expecting to find some info here, but nothing.

Referring to the OCD and Seasonals.

I found a minor bug totay. the Vauxhall Tigra 1.6 interior mirror does not work. The mirror itself is there, but it has no reflection material on in.

Sothing is wrong with the mirrors anyway, there's a lot of glitching and clipping. Exspecially obvious in replay mod with one of those additional interior views.

Also on your screenshot FERGT2690 i've always wondered why they write 5 laps two times ?

"laguna Seca Raceway/5 Laps/5 Laps"

That would be because they put "/5 Laps" in the race title. For whatever reason, the game lists the amount of laps after the title. Look at any A-Spec o B-Spec race, they don't have the laps in the race title but do place the amount of laps afterwards. I think it's a matter of why they do that...

Found a mistake with the Nissan 370z tonight. When driving around in the interior mode, watch the speedo. It is rated to 180mph, yet will go off the clock im 4th gear at an actual speed of about 120mph. For the record my car is running about 400bhp......

Found a mistake with the Nissan 370z tonight. When driving around in the interior mode, watch the speedo. It is rated to 180mph, yet will go off the clock im 4th gear at an actual speed of about 120mph. For the record my car is running about 400bhp......

The premium 350Z is having a similar issue with the speedometer

Not sure if it's just me but...in previous versions, the complete restore ticket wouldn't reset the total distance of your car.

I noticed that it now does this. So your car is now as good as new.

It's 180 KP/H, NOT MPH. 120 MPH is around 193 KP/H, so yes it should go off the clock.
You guys do know that the interior rated speed is in KPH not MPH it's a JDM model not US Spec.
:lol:

Are you saying that the speedometer will not read to 193 kph IRL? That is simply not possible.
What? :odd:

As adeadsnipermatt pointed out:
You guys do know that the interior rated speed is in KPH not MPH it's a JDM model not US Spec.
All Japanese-spec cars are limited to 180 KP/H on the real world. That means there's no point in having a speedo go beyond 180 KP/H. Some cars do, but some don't. The 350Z and 370Z (technically Fairlady Z in Japan) are cars that don't.

1241Penguin
What? :odd:

As adeadsnipermatt pointed out:

All Japanese-spec cars are limited to 180 KP/H on the real world. That means there's no point in having a speedo go beyond 180 KP/H. Some cars do, but some don't. The 350Z and 370Z (technically Fairlady Z in Japan) are cars that don't.

Very true,my imported 180sx with stock computer used to hit speed limiter at about 185-190 km/h,i got rid of that ecu really quick,oh and the speedo only goes to 180.

Interesting that they would use a completely different KPH speedometer Just because of this limit. Point noted, however!

Found some broken tail lights and plate lights today on the Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ’02. Went for a drive on the Nurburgring 24hr and zoomed out from cockpit to chase cam to find no tail lights, and it’s pitch black out (the time of day/night was about 1:30 a.m.). The brake lights work fine. I drove next to and backed up to a set of railings just after the pits where it’s dark and found the reflection of tail lights, brake lights and reverse lights on the railing. I know the standards don’t having working reverse lights, but they reflected off the railing. Even with smoke coming from the tires, the smoke will have a light reddish tint to it, darker with the brakes applied and bright white in reverse, like the headlights would produce in the front from another car’s smoke or mist. The Audi A4 Touring Car ‘04’s lights all work so it’s not an Audi thing. I couldn’t get the TT-R in the grid for an A.I. to drive to see if they worked for them. It’s good for being stealth like. I do know they worked in the past. If I had to guess I'd say after Spec 2.0 but before 2.03 I drove it at night and the tail lights and plate lights worked.

:confused:Must be out of tail light fluid or have some blown fuses that the GT Auto crew can’t repair. Just kidding of course.:)

I am going to make a new bug thread and keep it updated. Its going to be similar but different at the same time. Stay tuned.

There was a bug I just remembered, which I don't think has been fixed as of yet (I question if it can even be fixed though).

If someone sends you a gift, backup your save and then take the gift. Copy your save back to the PS3 and you'll find the same gift is there, sounds good right? Actually, no it isn't.

You can't remove this gift nor take it, so it's permanently stuck there. It's really annoying if you make this mistake, like I have.

I hope there's a fix for this, cause honestly, I don't want to have stuck gifts on my profile.

I had the same problem but I got it in the end. What you have to do is get someone to send something to you and then hit the recieve all button to get it if it does get stuck

Back