community online ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lofty4646
  • 8 comments
  • 586 views
Messages
63
United Kingdom
northyorkshire
Messages
loftylyons46
When i had first version of the game on the home screen on the online section there was a community option but it has gone i just have open lobby and seasonal events can anyone help me out with why or where it has gone please
 
It will likely be coming back in a future update of the game along with many more online goodies such as, Community Features.


👍
 
VBR
It will likely be coming back in a future update of the game along with many more online goodies such as, Community Features.


👍
Oh ok thank you i thought i was missing out
 
Yeah, the rumours/speculation/hope is that the community feature (including clubs etc) will be included in the end of January update...but, as I said, it's just wishful thinking but it should definitely be coming at some point as it is listed as an upcoming feature on the Gran Turismo official website
 
Yeah, the rumours/speculation/hope is that the community feature (including clubs etc) will be included in the end of January update...but, as I said, it's just wishful thinking but it should definitely be coming at some point as it is listed as an upcoming feature on the Gran Turismo official website
Is the club feature a certainty? Or is it just "community features" that we hope will have clubs included? And I thought the community features update was in January for sure
 
Is the club feature a certainty? Or is it just "community features" that we hope will have clubs included? And I thought the community features update was in January for sure
 
According to the official site, gran-turismo.com:

"Players can create their own clubs, communicate with one another in the forums and organise race events for their members. It is possible to select from a private racing club, and a public racing club that is open to everyone. This feature will be added in a future update"

It will definitely be added (unless they have unforeseen issues with it) but when is anyone's guess. Hope that helps.

P.s. sorry for the re-quote and then this but my tablet is playing silly people today:grumpy:
 
According to the official site, gran-turismo.com:

"Players can create their own clubs, communicate with one another in the forums and organise race events for their members. It is possible to select from a private racing club, and a public racing club that is open to everyone. This feature will be added in a future update"

It will definitely be added (unless they have unforeseen issues with it) but when is anyone's guess. Hope that helps.

P.s. sorry for the re-quote and then this but my tablet is playing silly people today:grumpy:
Ah...thank you. For some reason I thought that quote was from an unauthorized source. If I'd done my research I'd have known. I read it on another (Not as Good!) GT fan site. I'm very excited about this, as I was involved in a couple classic car clubs in Forza 4. Can't remember having so much fun as I did racing with like-minded people:D
 
Back