Competition being held! Prizes available!!! Tickets,Cars!! THIS SUNDAY

  • Thread starter Thread starter locoman88
  • 683 comments
  • 19,831 views

Will You be participating?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
dotJSP
The Cote d'Azur could be used for a lot more types of racing, imo it is too narrow for an F1 track

Then I'm afraid you are mistaken, try and get any other car round that track in as shorter time than any F1 car and I will accept that I am wrong.
 
nealcropper
Then I'm afraid you are mistaken, try and get any other car round that track in as shorter time than any F1 car and I will accept that I am wrong.

Dude, no other car could get past that faster than an f1 BECAUSE its an f1. That's like saying trying to beat the redbull with a fiat 500, its impossible.
 
nealcropper
Then I'm afraid you are mistaken, try and get any other car round that track in as shorter time than any F1 car and I will accept that I am wrong.

I meant too narrow in terms of overtaking 👍 and btw I raced your bobs earlier
 
nealcropper
Then I'm afraid you are mistaken, try and get any other car round that track in as shorter time than any F1 car and I will accept that I am wrong.

So much this^^^ +1
 
Okay let's not argue,or else I wil cancel the event
 
So much off-topic. Who cares if F1 isn't at Monaco? You, Afrodeezy, that's who. This isn't IRL, LC can do what he wants. If you don't agree, don't race.
Now, do we have a confirmation on power restriction?
 
gamerdog6482
So much off-topic. Who cares if F1 isn't at Monaco? You, Afrodeezy, that's who. This isn't IRL, LC can do what he wants. If you don't agree, don't race.
Now, do we have a confirmation on power restriction?

I believe we do.
 
locoman88
Okay let's not argue,or else I wil cancel the event

Humor me

dotJSP
The Cote d'Azur could be used for a lot more types of racing, imo it is too narrow for an F1 track

If its too narrow for an F1 track, why the hell would you want to race Lamborghini road cars on it? 👎
 
gamerdog6482
so much off-topic. Who cares if f1 isn't at monaco? You, afrodeezy, that's who. This isn't irl, lc can do what he wants. If you don't agree, don't race.
Now, do we have a confirmation on power restriction?

+1
 
Afrodeezy
If its too narrow for an F1 track, why the hell would you want to race Lamborghini road cars on it? 👎

I didn't come up with the idea :lol: sorry for double post
 
gamerdog6482
So much off-topic. Who cares if F1 isn't at Monaco? You, Afrodeezy, that's who. This isn't IRL, LC can do what he wants. If you don't agree, don't race.
Now, do we have a confirmation on power restriction?

I thought I already said like 10 posts back that I'm not racing..... 💡
 
Everyone stop! Enough! If you don't like it, don't race! Okay?!
 
dotJSP
I didn't come up with the idea :lol: sorry for double post

I understand this, and I am not faulting you. I am proving my point, that monaco should only be used for F1.

Sorry if I double posted as well
 
Afrodeezy
I understand this, and I am not faulting you. I am proving my point, that monaco should only be used for F1.

Sorry if I double posted as well

No probs mate and you didn't double post 👍
 
Afrodeezy
I understand this, and I am not faulting you. I am proving my point, that monaco should only be used for F1.

Sorry if I double posted as well

Ever watch top gear?
 
dotJSP
I meant too narrow in terms of overtaking 👍 and btw I raced your bobs earlier

Thanks man!!!!

Also, I agree in that sense, but that makes for a very hard fought race, the likes of which proper drivers (like senna (ayrton I mean) exel on). They provide exiting races.
 
locoman88
Ever watch top gear?

Yes. I'm going to stop you right there because nothing will convince me that anything other then F1 should be raced at Monte Carlo, so no use trying

nealcropper
Also, I agree in that sense, but that makes for a very hard fought race, the likes of which proper drivers (like senna (ayrton I mean) exel on). They provide exiting races.

Ahh, Senna at Monaco in the wet.. Some of the best driving I've ever seen
 
Afrodeezy
Yes. I'm going to stop you right there because nothing will convince me that anything other then F1 should be raced at Monte Carlo, so no use trying

Ahh, Senna at Monaco in the wet.. Some of the best driving I've ever seen

Eggs with a bit of sactly.
 
nealcropper
Thanks man!!!!

Also, I agree in that sense, but that makes for a very hard fought race, the likes of which proper drivers (like senna (ayrton I mean) exel on). They provide exiting races.

No probs! And yeah it is exciting to watch F1 at Monaco, sorry for off topic but I remember the Monaco glitch on GT4 where you can get out of the map ;)
 
Afrodeezy
Yes. I'm going to stop you right there because nothing will convince me that anything other then F1 should be raced at Monte Carlo, so no use trying

Ahh, Senna at Monaco in the wet.. Some of the best driving I've ever seen

Okay well that's your opnion,and I have mine. Have a good day sir :)
 
locoman88
Okay well that's your opnion,and I have mine. Have a good day sir :)

Same with yourself! Sorry things didn't work out :indiff:

Edit-don't forget to take my name off of the OP.
 
Afrodeezy
Same with yourself! Sorry things didn't work out :indiff:

Edit-don't forget to take my name off of the OP.

Okay I will. And when I host the raffle, stop on by.
 
Oh, don't forget to add me to the registry, but be warned that I may not be able to attend.
 
otakukid96
Oh, don't forget to add me to the registry, but be warned that I may not be able to attend.

Okay
 
Tomorrow right, Hope I can make it.
 
I forgot to tell everyone that If they want a DLC painted car,you can ask!
 
gamerdog6482
Wait, what?

When you win a car, you can ask for a DLC painted car. I have every paint.
 
Back