[COMPLETE] Museum cards collection is finished (Takaya15)

• Thread starter Takaya15
  • 30 comments
United States
New York
Takaya15
Thanks to all the members who helped me finish my museum photo collection, you made my hunt much easier :)

Last edited:
Thanks Robbyboy21, I'll send you a friend request, take your time sending the five at the time, no rush.

And untill you clear gift box wont get any of these as need be kept clear to accept all stuff you want and only get 5 these a day so all suits be done mostly as well helmets ;):)

Thanks rubbyboy for all the suits you sent me yesterday and today :) I did empty my Gift. Inbox again, feel free to. Send again, thanks

I am also looking for museum cards. I will send you some cards tomorrow. Send me too. Keep your list updated. This is my missing list:

List is completed. Thanks to ALL of you Guys.

My PSN is: zrobsobiewolne
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Okay zrobsobiewolne , I'll send you a friend request and gift you any extra museum card I have, thanks for your help as well

hi zrobsobiewolne. I did accept your friend request, and will send as much photos as I can.

@takaya send a FR to Sly_Dread and A_Sly_Dread. I will help you after I have helped Nefyres and ZSW.

@ZSW might be worth you making your own thread so it is easier to track what cards you need. To much of an arse checking other peoples threads to find out want you need.

@Takaya15 send FR 's to AWOL_08/AWOL_000__ / vObliterate
I will send some when I can
Ps. If you can edit your first post and remove the ones youve received it would be much easier .

Thanks AWOL and ZSW for the photo gifts , very much appreciated :) List is updated now

Last edited:
Thanks so much AWOL 08 for all the museum cards, and gift cards, that was cool, I don't how to pay. Back your favor :)

Back