[COMPLETED]. Helmets trade (Sadioki)

• Thread starter Sadioki
  • 65 comments
@Sadioki...sent Cross 15, Divider 5 + 25, Fast Rain 17, Glitter 4....

more tomorrow:gtpflag:
Thanks for the helmets I was hunting for, you can send as much as you want, sending helmets and suits are unlimited, unlike photos horns and color chips which are limited to 5 a day , I'll send you a lot of museum cards in return... merci beaucoup !
List updated.

@Sadioki ... sent you all that I could find .... Reinforced 8, Stormline 29, Trickster 6, Wonderland 12 - 17 - 32

How can I send the special helmets, like Safari, Desert Camouflage. When I want to give it to a friend it, I only get an error message ...???

All those helmets numbered in list have been sent ok so let me know if any more needed ok bud ;):)

Plus there is 2 extra as well not seen before ;):)

All those helmets numbered in list have been sent ok so let me know if any more needed ok bud ;):)

Plus there is 2 extra as well not seen before ;):)
Thanks so much for your amazing help, you are a legend Man !

And doing all now so no worries edit list and take of wonderland and desert camouflage ok ;)

Dont worry bud will have all finished tonight all being well so just keep box empty as only holds so much anyway ;):)
I'm online the whole day, I'll keep emptying the gift inbox, thanks so much . Camouflage series is out :)
List is updated, credit goes to you Robby for the last finishing knockout. He he :)

Delete the safari list as doing now and have break when finished ok ;):)

Also other 2 you put in list done and now having a break ok bud :cheers:

Last edited:
Delete the safari list as doing now and have break when finished ok ;):)

Also other 2 you put in list done and now having a break ok bud :cheers:
Somebody pinch me please! Maybe I'm dreaming , I can't believe this is happening !
Helmets received , inbox empty now, list updated.

sorry Robby , I'm checking carefully my helmets list again , I'll update again, because I found one item missing again
divider 31

Not prob as nothing else do here uk on boring saturday night, and each 34 item takes around 8-10 seconds to send so looking at around 360 seconds for full set 34 which is 6 minutes all in all to do. And others are done as well so they can be deleted also ;) :cheers:

:dunce: You are right RobbyBoy21 ,I received all of them , thanks a billion times for your great and amazing help, you made me truly happy today, I don't know how to thank you enough. :dunce: :lol: ;) :gtpflag: Long live GtPlanet members

Back