COMPLETED: Museum Card Trade [wantok]

• Thread starter Wantok
  • 38 comments
wantok
Hi GT5'ers...I'm looking for some help to complete my Museum Card collection....thanks in anticipation 👍

All done and dusted....a huge thanks to all the forum members who helped me out :gtpflag:.

Last edited:
Hi I used my 5 upload limit to help another member , I'll send you 5 photos tomorrow.
Thnx...yes it's a pity about the 5 item limit per day, otherwise we'd probably have all the missing items done and dusted.

I'm trying to keep the list updated so best to check before any gifting happens.

Hi mate, I got you FR. Send one to A_Sly_Dread to.

I will help you out after helping Sadioki.

Sent:

Citroen 81 - 145* - 171*
Dodge 40*
Ford 90

*if you have a way to, i would double check because I'm going off memory right now lol

AUDI -40
Lotus-2
Dodge-15-23
Citroen-2
Mitsubishi -15-18-31-39-41
Sent

Last edited:
Thnx AW...the incredible shrinking list. (Nice to knock off some of the makes).

Also thnx 4 the unexpected bonuses.:bowdown:

Send FR to GTP_Sidplayos2/Sidplayos2 so we can trade duplicates in my thread. Only send to GTP_Sidplayos2 but I will send from both account

Sorry I sent you 5 cards based on your list 3 hours ago, after checking it I found out that it did change

I sent Renault 23 - 25 - 27 - 48 - 53 I'll make for the dups next time !

Sorry I sent you 5 cards based on your list 3 hours ago, after checking it I found out that it did change

I sent Renault 23 - 25 - 27 - 48 - 53 I'll make for the dups next time !
No worries Sadioki.:cool: It's just more dups that I can help others out with.

Best to check the master list against what other members may have sent overnight before I get a chance to update it.

Okay I'll try to take my time and check what has been sent and check the list directly before I upload, I hate it when I send dups, because of the five low amount that we are able to send everyday, i'll also avoid the short list ,because everybody like to knock off the Last remaining photos, I'll do Citroen instead, I'll send you after tomorrow. :)

@Wantok , I sent to Sadioki my 5 today, will send to you tomorrow. I didn't realize even though I have 2 accounts but the same PS3 is limited to the daily 5 across ALL the accounts :banghead: I thought it would let me do 10.

@Wantok , I sent to Sadioki my 5 today, will send to you tomorrow. I didn't realize even though I have 2 accounts but the same PS3 is limited to the daily 5 across ALL the accounts :banghead: I thought it would let me do 10.
No probs....the daily limit is a real P in the A, but i guess it's what we've got to work with....all help is very much appreciated.

@Wantok: sent

Toyota 50,63
Ford 99, 118, 170
@Thematic : recd with thnx...the incredible shrinking list has been updated.

I'm still doing the "time-zone switch", but not having much luck at picking up any of these stragglers....oh well, at least there'll be dups to help others out with.

MERCEDES-BENZ: 20 - 22 - 38 - 47 - 83-86 - 91 - 117 - 138
Ford - 16 - 26 - 34 - 93 - 109 - 119
Sent

Last edited:
Back