COMPLEX STRING: Do you want it back again in GT5?

Do you want Complex String test track for GT5?

• Total voters
YonnyMestampo
YonnyMestampo
2.jpg

Lets see how many people want this track and make a massive request if you like.

The more votes and comments, the more relevance will have our request to see it on Gran Turismo 5.
For me its as important as the Top Gear test track and similar courses.

With 6.981m length I think have to be on GT5, via DLC or whatever, but I need that track.:)

I want everything Gran Turismo in this game. Adding things will only increase it's quality, not reduce it. (Unless of course it takes away valuable production time from something else)

Hell yes, now that we have drifting and great physics that no one ever heard of in a game back in 2002, it would be one awesome track. It's actually one of my favorite track next to SS 11. Someone should make a thread if they want special stage 11 back in GT.

Almost appears to be the same track, looking at 1:48 & 2:00 in the Ferrari 458 Italia video. Looks to be running the reverse direction on the course. :)

Of course, the more the merrier, but its not one of my favorites. Id rather have back SSR11 (my favorite circuit), Rome-night, Rome circuit, Grindelwald and High Speed Ring (GT/GT2). Id also rather have GVS and Deep Forest revert back to their GT3 formats than have this return.

I´d love to have it back. In GT3 I drove endless laps on it to compare lap times between different setups and cars. It´s a very technical track and every aspect of the cars matter (grip, handling, top-speed, acceleration etc.). So I thought of this track as a kind of measurement for the cars performance :dopey:

The more the merrier... no character though. They should add trees, buildings, etc to bring some color to it.

I just hope if it does show up in GT5, it doesn't have any licences tests on the track! Pain in the butt, it was!!!!

Yes...... Just because I've had some of the best races on that track with my GT3 buddy.

YES!!! it was a great track and yes Gran Turismo 5 should have it, it would be a great test/tune track.

Hell yes, now that we have drifting and great physics that no one ever heard of in a game back in 2002, it would be one awesome track. It's actually one of my favorite track next to SS 11. Someone should make a thread if they want special stage 11 back in GT.

true, Special Stage 11 needs to make a return as well. i say they bring back all the old race championships and older tracks that where dropped. as well as certain model cars, what i wouldn't give too see the EG SiR B16A sedan on a Gran Turismo video game again i loved them on GT2. which reminds me why not bring back Rome too...

Last edited:
So, not very important? :lol:

I like the Complex String 👍

Well, maybe for you and all the U.S. people the Car and driver test track its more important, but in Europe, the Top Gear test track its one of the most important test tracks, just because of its popularity. Its very small and not beautifull at all, but every week millions of people see it on TV and internet in my case, because im not from UK.

I think you mean 6981m, if it was 6.981m it would be as long as a Piper Cub!
And YES, CS, love it, always have, its the first place i bring a new car to get a good feel of it thru different situations.

Yea, I want it back, it's good for testing. But if you want a track, then feel free to post it in a track wishlist, thanks very much.

I definately would love to have it back for GT5.

The more the merrier... no character though. They should add trees, buildings, etc to bring some color to it.

Well it was essencially a Test track really so naturally it didn't have that feel of a Race track facilty. Of course it could change should they decide to bring it back.

Edit: SUPER NUMBBER beat m to it.

Best track to test drive a new car on! There is a little bit of EVERYTHING!

i like Laguna Seca for test/tune, but it doesn't even compare to the track layout there. yeaaa i'm so gonna need Complex String back.

Yea, I want it back, it's good for testing. But if you want a track, then feel free to post it in a track wishlist, thanks very much.

oh yea, but who do you address it to, more than likely it'll fall on deaf ears and wouldn't be more than just a thread or forum on websites as such.

Back