COMPLEX STRING: Do you want it back again in GT5?

Do you want Complex String test track for GT5?

• Total voters
Complex String was my go-to course when it came to setting up a car.

Top speed, cornering, braking, it puts the car to work.

Well, maybe for you and all the U.S. people the Car and driver test track its more important, but in Europe, the Top Gear test track its one of the most important test tracks, just because of its popularity. Its very small and not beautifull at all, but every week millions of people see it on TV and internet in my case, because im not from UK.

I think ISMOKEGT was being sarcasstic.

I think ISMOKEGT was being sarcasstic.

No way! LOL

But seriously, Complex string is cool, Top Gear track would be cool too. If it is in the game I will race it! Contrary to what others have posted, I think complex String would be really fun to race on. It has been so long that any of the old tracks that make it to GT5 will be like new ones for me. I cant wait!

Does that mean you won't be buying the game because it has lots of fictitious circuits, or you simply don't care for them too much?

Certainly will still be buying it, but I will definitely be spending the majority of my time racing on real world circuits.

I believe it should be a must have for GT5. I have never drove before, but the way daan described it makes it look like heaven. :embarrassed:

I liked how the background on this track was bare. For me, this made the course more believable. This track had the look and feel of the perfect test track.. I wonder if top gear will be it's replacement.

I should hope not.

The Top Gear track is fun for sure, but from what I've seen of it, it's not going to put your car through the paces like Complex String.

Yes, I think it would be the best car tuning test track. I like the really technical courses so this would be a favorite as far as online goes.

Yes, I think it would be the best car tuning test track. I like the really technical courses so this would be a favorite as far as online goes.

I bet 3 laps on this track, 2 or 3 player of 16 will only finish (if there damage enabled and pro setting):lol: :lol:.

I believe it should be a must have for GT5. I have never drove before, but the way daan described it makes it look like heaven. :embarrassed:

CL you are missing out on a good track! :cool:The Complex String Course uses almost all aspects of driving on one track. I hope there are races on this track also.👍

The Complex String was my favorite track in GT3, I really hope it makes a reappearance.

Complex String would be an incredible addition to GT5. Even though there was no actual racing on it, (That I can recall, GT3 was a long time ago!) it was still a blast to drive. I wouldn't be surprised if I statistically spent most of my time in GT3 taking laps around that track. I used that track to benchmark and determine which of my road cars were the fastest. I really enjoyed driving my Viper GTS Coupe around that place, over and over and over... The replay value on that track was great as well!

But anyway, this track would be a totally awesome addition to an already totally awesome game. It wouldn't surprise me if it makes it in, but I am not getting my hopes up. But my hopes are up a little bit!

I was loocking for the track in GT Mobile but I can't find any news about it.
Probably all the circuits in GT Mobile wil be in GT5, so if this test track is in the portable version, that means we will get it on GT5.

Break this track down into Scalextric style pieces and let people build their own test tracks from it.

I'd love to see it with wet sections too...

A very demanding circuit, really put the cars to work - as well as the driver. Would be happy to see it return for GT5.

I loved this track in GT3, I did countless amouts of laps on it. I think it'd be fantastic to see the Complex String return for GT5.:D

This may draw some disagreement, but I'd like to see Complex String return... only as a test course. I think it's too unrealistic to race as a proper racing course. I'd just prefer using segments of Complex String to test out certain aspects of the course in tuning my car. Don't force me to use all of the race course. I'd rather this be used to test certain components of the course to tune my cars rather than use the entire course to tune a car (though I'd like to have this option if I choose to).

I almost forgot about this track, so many sharp turns, I used to love it, even though at first I used to spend a lot of time going off the track :)

I would like to have option to quick select a star point in complex string. You likely want to use specific section notice changes how car handles after tuning.

PD...
funny-pictures-shorn-cat-asks-for-his-fur-back.jpg

Back