COMPLEX STRING: Do you want it back again in GT5?

Do you want Complex String test track for GT5?

• Total voters
How about a classic track pack that brings back 5 older tracks. Complex String, Classic Pikes Peak, Midfield, Seattle, and Tahiti Maze

Swap Tahiti Maze for Grand Canyon in GT4 and I will agree with you on that đź‘Ť .

I am also in the I want "all tracks " back camp...complex string was absolutely one of my favorites to drift...tahiti maze,grand canyon,midfield,ss11,gymkhana,etc...yes please

I am also in the I want "all tracks " back camp...complex string was absolutely one of my favorites to drift...tahiti maze,grand canyon,midfield,ss11,gymkhana,etc...yes please

Complex String was every GT3 drifters' dream. So many curves and it flows together so nicely.

The track layout looks good and it also fits for people who like to modify their cars and test to see how the car perform in any condition.

Yes please, i would certainly like to see it back, this should have been what route x could have been. Just release this with a longer straight. It was the ultimate test track to test G's, cornering ability and braking and accelerating.

100% no. Driving the track was SO boring. And it wasn't even that effective of a 'test' track to test the handling of cars. Completely pointless.

I can use one word to sum up my post:

hockenheim

Yeah, but I want Midfield back first.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Damn I forgot all about that great track. Too bad Seattle was better. (to me)

I would love the complex string back. Its a great test track and hell the whole track could be used for sector mode in drifting just look at it

100% no. Driving the track was SO boring. And it wasn't even that effective of a 'test' track to test the handling of cars. Completely pointless.

I can use one word to sum up my post:

hockenheim

Are you saying that if the Complex String track is boring, driving around the Nurburgring, which is much longer than Complex String, will bore any driver to death before they complete one lap?

Back