COMPLEX STRING: Do you want it back again in GT5?

Do you want Complex String test track for GT5?

• Total voters
Of course 👍👍 ...
Complex forever:tup: ..instead of .. Città di Aria :yuck: (i hate it)

I-R

We want Red Rock Valley.

agreed, sweet track i almost forgot what it look likes but im mentally driving down memory lane. aww the memories...

Of course 👍👍 ...
Complex forever:tup: ..instead of .. Città di Aria :yuck: (i hate it)

I-R

idk i'd want the both of them. Città di Aria is such a challenging and comlex course i've grown to tolerate it. i say they bring back all the old tracks right and give us a few new one's like hey England's Castle Combe, looked pretty interesting on Top Gear.

castle%20combe.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah bring it back,it was good for testing setups/cars. God help us if you ever have to do some serious race`s on it though!

Complex String was one of the best track in GT3. A license test on that in GT5 equals 2-3 hour gameplay (for gold). A must.

Ofcourse I want it back :)
I had so much fun on CS with Lan parties and I drove that track hundreds of times with my friends to top the charts and to increase time.
Nice comparrasing track to me.

Would definitely be cool to have that track again. Not too bothered about it being there at launch, but it would make for some good DLC. For me, I think the DLC prospects of this game are more enticing than the game itself.

Would definitely be cool to have that track again. Not too bothered about it being there at launch, but it would make for some good DLC. For me, I think the DLC prospects of this game are more enticing than the game itself.

Aslong as there honest about it, i'll be annoyed if they announce DLC really early, because they've had 5 years to get stuff in they cant really say, 'due to time constraints' we couldnt etc.

I loved the Complex String.

There was one instance at a UKGTP when we were driving the MR-S Autobacs there. I was leading with Famine in fourth when we went into the sequence of 90 degree corners. We came out of the sequence with Famine leading, me in fourth, and 2nd/3rd place had swapped round too, and there had been absolutely zero contact! Brilliant fun.

And TT10 from GT3 was immense.

Aslong as there honest about it, i'll be annoyed if they announce DLC really early, because they've had 5 years to get stuff in they cant really say, 'due to time constraints' we couldnt etc.
Yep, I hear ya'. I was thinking more longer term, cos' as you say, they have had long enough to give us something special at launch! It'll be interesting though, to see how DLC affects the time between GT5 and GT6. Will we see another new GT on the PS3, or will we just get a series of content and technical updates? Only time will tell I guess...

That course was a real, pain in the butt for me!!:sly:

God I almost forgot about that track and now it brings back some nightmares... that damn track drove me nuts xD

yea that track was kinda frustrating when i drove my Mines skyline GTR (white) in GT3 ..i think one of the license test or something..(super license?)..i kept running of the track because all the assists were turned of ..tough...but i made it.lol

It's time enough some one started a thread on Complex String this one one of the best tracks ever created by PD and so much fun to drive too almost every type of corner imaginable . I love this course and I want it back.

The guy absolutley murderd the hill curves on stevis' video
He did, but he wants us to believe that was his first day/race ever in that game? No doubt he nailed that, but after how many tries?! I suspect that once he got it down pat, he deleted his game save and started over to make it look "that easy" ;)

I only want to see real world circuits, so a big no from me (especially as this really is nothing like a real track.)
Does that mean you won't be buying the game because it has lots of fictitious circuits, or you simply don't care for them too much?

The only track to make it hard for everyone in the history of Grand Turismo. Yes bring it back. With the new Physics of GT5 it will just make it more of a challenge to overcome with the track having no remorse if you miss the braking point drifting away from the apex on to the grass.....LOL

Yeah Bring it Back Hell yeah!!

Back