COMPLEX STRING: Do you want it back again in GT5?

Do you want Complex String test track for GT5?

• Total voters
That track was fun in a way, but I'm not sure I'd want to have to have a heated race on it. It was a pain enough the first time around. Interesting for Licenses though.

Which version of GT was this in (My first GT is 5). It must have every type corner.

I like Cape Ring and was surprised when the whole room emptied after a vote and Cape Ring was selected.

I would have rather had this as a test course than Route X, I really don't care about how many G's I'm getting from standstill or whether I can go 400kph, This would be infinitely more useful from a car tuning and driving training point of view.

I loved the Complex String. Like many have said, it's a great place to tune your car for almost any type of corner.

And I'll never forget those licence tests with the RGT. As a 10 year old, they were bloody hard!

@Bowtie-muscle: It only appeared in GT3 BtW ;)

I think it had the best challenge ever. Stock Ruf RGT and a awesome Time-Challenge set by a PD-worker (??).
That was so tough but if you did it you where so happy :D.

And sure I want it back. It is the Track for your Suspension settings, LSD and Tranny.
Flowing Esses, 90° Turns for sharp turnin and good acceleration (decreasing Wheelspin), "snail-Turns" with different Radia and Flowing Esses over hills.
Finaly a big main straight for your Topspeed.
After them 90° turns there is a little Brake-stability check too where you have to brake through a corner approaching a tighter one.

For tuners it´s perfect and for drifters anyways. For Racing 50/50 maybe a bit to long but maybe they could make a Complex-String West/East layout.

It would be great for the String to be back as well as El Capitan, Apricot Hill and Midfield. Even Hong Kong and and I hated that track but for a low HP car it was OK. Seoul ?? Maybe. I do draw the line at Fuji 2005. The other Fujis are pretty good but I abhor the 2005.

I want the old citta and costa tracks back :/ But I think I know why they won't bring them. It's easy to glitch a car in the track and block the track if the car is big enough.

Complex String should come back (and Test Course imo), as part of a Driving Park DLC, so we get that Gymkhana course back. Loved going ape and doing whatever there. Anyway, twinning Complex String and Test Course.. Sweet Jesus, it would be like (and as long) as the Nordschliefe 👍

There are much better original tracks than the complex string I would rather they do first. That said I would prefer they used resourses on real world tracks before anything else, followed by city corses afterwards. Originals can bring up the rear.

Then again, if it was a choice between the complex string or nothing, I would still take it.

With the sheer size of Route X, surely there's enough room on the inside of the 30k loop to add the "complex string" somewhere. C'mon Kaz, send in the excavators in the next update. Make it an easter egg of GT5!

I want the old citta and costa tracks back :/ But I think I know why they won't bring them. It's easy to glitch a car in the track and block the track if the car is big enough.

It's pretty easy to kick people out of a room too. I'd take both of those before the String, even though they aren't any better for a proper race. They're really rally tracks, being so narrow. But they were fun to drive. Complex String was a cool test track, but that's all it ever was to me. Maybe I'd buy Route X if they put the String into the middle of it lol.

I'd much prefer Bathurst or Silverstone. Sure I'd like Complex String to come back, but I understand that PD aren't miracle workers and expecting them to render one of the most polarizing tracks in GT5 history is ridiculous, especially since we just got a test track...

I think I've said it before, but yes, I do want it back. That track alone is a good reason to go back and play GT3. Rome Circuit the way it was meant to be is another. And did I mention SSR11?

The poll says it all... and it looks like pacman eating a rainbow :lol:

I think I've said it before, but yes, I do want it back. That track alone is a good reason to go back and play GT3. Rome Circuit the way it was meant to be is another. And did I mention SSR11?

Yes, that must be changed back to the original. I hate the GT5 version. Also, having a complete SS package would be nice :)

I have to say that the Rome in GT5 is actually a very nice circuit.

Yeah, but I want Midfield back first.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

How about a classic track pack that brings back 5 older tracks. Complex String, Classic Pikes Peak, Midfield, Seattle, and Tahiti Maze

Latest Posts

Back