COMPLEX STRING: Do you want it back again in GT5?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by YonnyMestampo, Sep 23, 2009.

?

Do you want Complex String test track for GT5?

1. I want it.

77.8%
  2. I don't care.

13.4%
  3. I don't want it.

9.1%
  4. I don't know.

3.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Thomas2012

Thomas2012

yeahh it's a massive shame is miss so much:
    Test course :bowdown:
    Seattle Circuit :bowdown:
    Complex string :bowdown:
    and so many more (wrote that cause i forgot the rest :))

2. pauloSandar

pauloSandar

I don't have Gran Turismo 3, I have never played it, and I started to like cars with GT4. Actually, I discovered this track today, but it looks so freaking awesome and fun!! I love its shape and its curves, it's a real art piece. My vote goes to "I want it".

3. sebbyd86

sebbyd86

I remember this track. On one of the corners if you hit the wall at speed hard enough with any car, you could go off track and your car would drive into endless space. It was funny. LOL!

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Premium

Yes, I would really like to have that track back!!!! :tup:

:dopey:

5. JoeH187

JoeH187

I think PD should make new exciting tracks. No reason to remake old ones.

6. Eric W

Eric W

I'd rather have more real world tracks.

7. Short Bus

Short Bus

That track was bonkers.

It was neat, but I'm going to have to go with the "I'd rather have more real world tracks" option that isn't there. Still, remodeling this track would likely take far less effort on PD's part than completely modeling a whole new track.

8. Furi

Furi Premium

I never drove it, but the thought of throwing a few muscle cars around makes me want it. And more tracks the better anyhow.

9. J-KiLLA24

J-KiLLA24

Hehe, Imagine driving on this track 15 laps online with 15 other drivers. My hands would probably short -circuit the remote from sweating so much.:lol:

10. SpeedQber

SpeedQber

That would be awesome :D
    The more circuits, the better!

11. MOTORTRENDmitch

MOTORTRENDmitch

bumper alert.

12. Nersussuaq

Nersussuaq

I would rather have real world life tracks such as Sebring, Road Atlanta, Road America and OLD Hockenheimring( i know that has been said many times, but i just miss that track so much)

i hope we dont get a draq strip in the two new tracks that are possibly coming and i dont understand the appeal of drag racing either.

kinda Offtopic: Why cant PD add the old monza track with the oval, i mean the oval is already there?

13. shirakawaa

shirakawaa Premium

It's modeled in low detail, and only the portions visible from the main track.

14. werty_56-1

werty_56-1 (Banned)

I love this track , I prefer this to nordshief

15. Nish

Nish

Would be great as a inside track to the test course oval, kind of like how Daytona, Indy and LeMans are configured. Be able to use them separate or a combined Super Test Course where all test can be done on 1 track. :)

16. Short Bus

Short Bus

Drag racing, in real life, with a legitimately fast vehicle is a lot of fun. Operating something that can do a 1/4 mile in the 10's or faster is a great adrenaline rush.

But I don't feel that this translates well into a video game. I'd get bored quick.

17. LMSCorvetteGT2

LMSCorvetteGT2

Maybe because that isn't part of the deal for the Monza license, also those tracks need a license, and there are plenty of games that offer them for now until GT can get them. Complex String is an original track and a good one at that because any scenario you'll find on real world tracks you'll find on GT complex string.

What's wrong with a Drag strip and drag racing? It is a form of racing and has been around for quite sometime, the appeal is trying to be faster and shaving off time, just like a very mini version of a time trial. Yet it's all about speed, reaction and setup.

18. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Maybe nobody has really nailed that sensation quite right. Then again, not many developers seemed to have really attempted to make a game of Drag racing at all let alone one that is not in the slightest sense accurate.

19. BIGP UK300

BIGP UK300

Complex string = My favourite track :-)

20. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

I for sure want it back 100% :tup: Maybe for the March DLC with the cars, this track will come with them I hope. :) Should look exactly like the one from GT3, just newer if possible. Unless they're saving it for the GT Classic Track Pack with Pikes Peak in it. :D

21. deadcat777

deadcat777

I want pikes peak more than this track. But any new track would be a great addition to GT5.

22. TankAss95

TankAss95

Let's hope so.
    I remember driving on it back in GT3, but I can't remember what it was like. :)
    The track looks awesome though - great place to tune your cars and practice your technique.

23. MOTORTRENDmitch

MOTORTRENDmitch

Damnnn that track looks crazy :p

24. abigor

abigor

Yes

25. sik180sx

sik180sx

Ooooohh Yes Please.

26. GTRufus

GTRufus

it might be cool for license tests, or general test drives, but not for race events..

27. dhandeh

dhandeh Premium

I certainly wouldn't refuse the option of having it, but I don't think we will ever have the chance.

28. fps_christian

fps_christian

This is a real micky mouse track, but I would still like it in-game.

29. Qksilva

Qksilva

That was one of my favourites, I'd love to see it back

30. blackjack

blackjack

Considering the variety of corners on offer I think this should have been one of the very first sets of DLC on offer imo. Has got to be one of the best "shakedown" tracks in the series.