Confess!!!

Sold GT4.
Bought an expensive 60s Mercedes race car thinking it'll be eligable for a 60s racecar event, then discovering I couldn't race it on ANY event

I confess that it took me 2 weeks to complete IA-15 (1 lap guide run with 190E @ The Ring), but mainly because I hate the car used, not the track.

I actually got IA-15 on my third or fourth try, then got my silver the time after that. The 190E is a fun car, but a tad unstable for such a long test.

I spun my car in celebration for winning, and ended up stopping stuck against the wall. I lost the race by 0.002 seconds :dopey:

/\ You're not alone, I do it too. I'm probably going to do a lot more when I get GT5, seeing as the AI is much more lively than in GT4.

Many years ago...My first GT4 game was about 35% completed...
I wanted to make a backup copy of my "game save".. but I accidentally deleted it instead :crazy: 👎

This might explain why I got 6 different GT4 saved game now 👍 :)

Last edited:
I wish I completed Mission 34, and now just 2 days before GT5 is going to be mine, I still am not going to complete it to reach the 100% threshold.

I beat Mission 24 on one try, I didn't see the difficulty in it.

I was busted by my parents playing GT4 at midnight on a school night cause I couldn't get the feeling the Bob was going to stuff up my race. No GT4 for me till Thursday.. Which happens to be the release date of GT5. :(

Hahahahaha. I must say, when I saw your comment saying 'I swear at my opponents' I laughed for ages. I can just imagine you racing, someone cutting you off and you saying 'OMG you 🤬 🤬'

^lmao, I curse at them all the time. I curse at bob too. (thinks to self) maybe thats why he sucks. Low self-esteem.

Last edited:
I wish Murray Walker was in the game, just for laughs.

"Off, off, off goes the PD F1 car. Oh, Oh, Oh, its the PD F1 Car, off and onto the grass. And that's the 44th lap here at Laguna Seca, and unless I'm mistaken, its halfway."

I just found out I can tune my car in my garage.

I did not know that until now, or maybe I did for a moment but forgot. Also, never did the formula races in A spec, they were too hard for me using a controller back then

I just found out I can tune my car in my garage.

Yeah the start button in the garage face... Also how are we supposed to know that pressing R3 stops the info from scrolling... or ^ switches on or off the ghost car... or PRESSING L3 DISPLAYS THE RACING/BRAKING LINE IN THE FIRST LICENSES... or "select" pauses the replays and stuff like that?

Strange, somewhat charming, Japanese mentality that is. :dunce:

I make up words to the menu music, and have a gamesharked save for tuning random cars. Also had to scour all eight pages to find anything that does NOT pertain to me.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back