Confession Booth

• Thread starter ash6660
  • 4,154 comments
From what I gather. Furry started very NSFW but over the past few years has broaden to just mean being a fan of Anthromorphic Animal designs.

This where I end up. I couldn't care less about the NSFW content, I just like the overall design of Anthros and think they are much more appealing than human character designs for example

Last edited:
I don’t know what Anthros are (anthropomorphics?) but I’ve played enough table top RPGs that I’ve seen all sorts. I’ve even played a Tabaxi myself, which is a humanoid cat creature.
Then again, role playing a character in a game and actually thinking your an animal are two very different things.

Were is the line drawn?

Just curious.

I don’t know what Anthros are (anthropomorphics?) but I’ve played enough table top RPGs that I’ve seen all sorts. I’ve even played a Tabaxi myself, which is a humanoid cat creature.
Then again, role playing a character in a game and actually thinking your an animal are two very different things.

Were is the line drawn?

Just curious.
Easiest way to explain Anthros is Zootopia. Pretty much every character in that movie is an anthropomorphic. Animals but they stand on 2 legs and behave similarly to humans. This gets varied as some will keep a lot of the animal traits while some others only keep the animals ears and tail and are pretty much human everywhere else (granted I never like those)

From what I gather, Furries that have a "fur"sona while believing they are the animal enters Otherkin territory which is separate from the fandom but not mutually exclusive to it

And all along I thought it was a fetish. Which I suppose it can be for some, but it's nice to see that there is more to it than stimulating one's self.

Easiest way to explain Anthros is Zootopia. Pretty much every character in that movie is an anthropomorphic. Animals but they stand on 2 legs and behave similarly to humans. This gets varied as some will keep a lot of the animal traits while some others only keep the animals ears and tail and are pretty much human everywhere else (granted I never like those)

From what I gather, Furries that have a "fur"sona while believing they are the animal enters Otherkin territory which is separate from the fandom but not mutually exclusive to it
That's how my brother got onto it. He saw Zootopia at the movies and then found a video on YouTube with furries reacting to it. He thought it was cool so he decided to look into it further and the rest is history. I only became interested when I realised that certain Pokemon were getting the "anthro" treatment and it's safe to say that I got addicted to it. I don't call myself a furry but I think I am now because I've created a fursona for myself:lol: I'm still working on it though.

Just to bring this to something else before this becomes a Furry thread :lol:

I've spent 1000s of dollars in collecting Trading Card Games, namely Cardfight Vanguard, Digimon and Yugioh

Last edited:
Take your liquid washing pods and stick them. By appearance, I think the best most forbidden foods and drinks are raw chicken and liquid candle wax.

Last edited:
Take your liquid washing pods and stick them. By appearance, I think the best most forbidden foods and drinks are raw chicken and liquid candle wax.
simposon_homer_candle_wax.gif

I met with an ex-coworker recently and we made out in her car... she is married though. It didn't go further than that and this after she ended up contacting me on Snapchat after a couple of years of not talking to each other. We had never flirted although I did feel attracted to her back when we were colleagues. Through those Snapchat conversations she ended up spilling the beans on how she had had several affairs, and how she finds it addictive. She also painted her husband in a really poor way, and she wants out but then they have a kid together. Anyways, it was exhilarating and I did not feel guilty afterwards. Perhaps because it didn't go really far but sometimes I think of it and for brief moments I feel really bad about it.

Last edited:
I much rather watch a Hype Train crash and burn instead of being apart of the Hype Train itself.

GT7 basically been textbook example. I was part of the Hype Train but when that crashed and ****storm ensued. I had more fun being involved in that. Also helped I never got a PS5 in time for GT7 so I never felt that disappointed.

Not to mention a lot of time, Hype talks are not very enjoyable. I guess I love criticising and being involved in the criticism, and I find it annoying when creaters bread crumb information as a form of Hype Mongering which plagues TVs and Movies nowadays

As an educator there’s a lot of things I don’t instinctively know that I probably should. Stuff like the order of months without reciting from January, although I know roughly when they occur, and not knowing left from right without having refer to my hands, preferring to use cardinal directions instead because of it.

I much rather watch a Hype Train crash and burn instead of being apart of the Hype Train itself.

GT7 basically been textbook example. I was part of the Hype Train but when that crashed and ****storm ensued. I had more fun being involved in that. Also helped I never got a PS5 in time for GT7 so I never felt that disappointed.

Not to mention a lot of time, Hype talks are not very enjoyable. I guess I love criticising and being involved in the criticism, and I find it annoying when creaters bread crumb information as a form of Hype Mongering which plagues TVs and Movies nowadays
The trick is for the hype train to be worth the ride and the final product to live up to said hype. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to happen very often these days!

Last edited:
I correct typos in old posts; months, sometimes years old. If I can, I also fix dead image links.

I **** blood more often than not. Seems like there’s some sort of contusion in my rear that isn’t healing due to constant use.

I **** blood more often than not. Seems like there’s some sort of contusion in my rear that isn’t healing due to constant use.
How long have you been having this issue? It might be IBD. A simple stool sample for calprotectine can tell you if its an injury or an inflammatory issue.

Last edited:
How long have you been having this issue? It might be IBD. A simple stool sample for calprotectine can tell you if its an injury or an inflammatory issue.
I’d say about several weeks now. It’s come and gone a few times in that period. It’s not massive blood loss but it does seem like it’s coming from an artery. Could just be a haemorrhoid. If it continues I’ll see a doctor.

I’d say about several weeks now. It’s come and gone a few times in that period. It’s not massive blood loss but it does seem like it’s coming from an artery. Could just be a haemorrhoid. If it continues I’ll see a doctor.
Are you doing high level cardio? Intestinal bleedings are common among high level endurance athletes, because during their performance so much blood is pumped into the muscles other parts of the body are literally starving for oxygen. That causes cell necrosis, which in case of the guts leads to bleedings.
Most tour de france cyclists have constant bloody stools during the races.

Last edited:
I haven’t done any proper exercise for a few weeks, other than a gentle morning routine. When I do exercise it’s never extreme amounts of exertion.
My blood pressure does drop after lunching on heavy carbs. That can cause me to become faint and occasionally pass out. I don’t know if that would have the same effect as high cardio exercise.

DDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Missed the CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited:
As I’m here, I might as well confess...

A couple of weeks ago I was walking my dogs and didn’t notice one of them had crapped. A “helpful” fellow dog walker pointed this out, so I apologized and walked back to bag it up… but I couldn’t find it, so just pretended to pick it up and bin it.

I’m not sure if I feel better now or not.

Last edited:
Often times when I go inside a fast food place I'll order my food for takeout, but then promptly go have a seat and eat inside instead.

I'm such a rebel. 😂

I do sometimes wonder if this irks the employees, or if they even care.

Last edited:
Often times when I go inside a fast food place I'll order my food for takeout, but then promptly go have a seat and eat inside instead.

I'm such a rebel. 😂

I do sometimes wonder if this irks the employees, or if they even care.
As long as you're cleaning up after yourself they're fine with it.

The Blockbusters theme is so good it makes my hair stand on end. Absolutely spine tingling.

Latest Posts

Back