Confession Booth

• Thread starter ash6660
  • 4,154 comments
I like to go back through old threads and read my old posts.
I do this too sometimes, but I don't always like seeing what I've said 😅.

Last edited:
I do this too sometimes, but I don't always like seeing what I've said 😅.
I looked at some of my early posts here recently. Some are completely confounding and dumb whilst others are surprisingly smart.

I confess my love for computer games has dwindled dramatically over the past 5 years. I never thought that this would happen to a hardcore gamer like me.

I've never lit a match or a lighter.

I've never drank alcohol, taken recreational drugs or smoked anything.
Time to bust out the gifs:
james franco wtf GIF

I got a big smile when I found out, only 5 min. ago, that the Red Devils (Belgian national soccer team) lost last night. Italy won.

I'm a bad, bad Belgian. :lol:

I got a big smile when I found out, only 5 min. ago, that the Red Devils (Belgian national soccer team) lost last night. Italy won.

I'm a bad, bad Belgian. 😂
I'm a St. Louis Cardinals baseball fan, but when Albert Pujols hit a home run against us in 2019 I had a huge smile and even cheered.

Pujols played for the Cardinals for 10 years before singing with the Angels, but nearly everybody in St. Louis still respects him.

I've never lit a match or a lighter.

I've never drank alcohol, taken recreational drugs or smoked anything.
This surprises me mainly because if I recall correctly I've read on the forum somewhere you have been a gigging muso?
Not being negative in any way but it certainly doesn't match up to the muso's I know.

This surprises me mainly because if I recall correctly I've read on the forum somewhere you have been a gigging muso?
Not being negative in any way but it certainly doesn't match up to the muso's I know.
As weird as it probably sounds to the uninitiated, I’ve mostly been in hardcore punk bands that are either actively against drugs and booze as a band, or have majority members that abstain. Even weirder when you see videos of the gigs and there’s lunatics jumping on each other’s heads while we play. Two of my bands toured the US together for a couple of months in 2014 and out of the eleven guys in the van, only three of them drank, and one of them ran out of money after a week and had to live by borrowing from the band fund haha.

I have a lot of stuff I wished to forget on this site. It was why I was inactive for quite awhile not wanting to come back. Not this site fault, more a lot of stuff I said especially early on doesn't reflect as a person that I am today and a lot of stuff has changed with me for the better but a lot of my early posts will still cling on. Especially some I made on PMs.

If anyones been hurt by what I said previously. I want to apologize. However, It's the people here who called me out on my bad behaviour and posts that has changed me to this day and I also want to say Thank You.

Back