Confession Booth

• Thread starter ash6660
  • 4,154 comments
I got into somebody i don't like's account on the school computers, and hid all of their files :guilty: I moved them all into a strange place they would never guess.

It was like:

My Documents/Settings/Email/Help/(And here is where i made some new folders) Helpdesk/Connection manager/Files/Dial up/56k/Get broadband you bum/Wanadoo/Tiscali/1.1mbps/Settings/sucker :guilty:

But then you'd have 300 million drunk North Americans all laughing their asses off at one point or another.

Kari Byron from mythbusters is feckin' hot. In a smart, sciency way.

Omnis
Kari Byron from mythbusters is feckin' hot. In a smart, sciency way.
She ain't bad. Too bad there aren't any good pictures of her on the net.

NDVD_016.jpg

EDIT: Scratch that...

06-kari_byron_shark_bikini_radio_belly_800x600.jpg

When I went out for lunch with my brothers, I drove my brother's Subaru WRX. Long story short, I got in the situation where I had to overtake this VR6 Golf from a red light. I did beat him by a nose, but couldn't overtake him, so I had to get behind him. In my defense, I had one more person in the car than he did, plus I wasn't used to AWD or turbo. :D

phat_pengiun
I got into somebody i don't like's account on the school computers, and hid all of their files :guilty: I moved them all into a strange place they would never guess.

It was like:

My Documents/Settings/Email/Help/(And here is where i made some new folders) Helpdesk/Connection manager/Files/Dial up/56k/Get broadband you bum/Wanadoo/Tiscali/1.1mbps/Settings/sucker :guilty:
That gets you kicked off the computers in my school, thus no IT GCSE :indiff:

I do see that the thread has matured a little but I just have to tell you guys this 'cause it's soo funny..

:nervous:

A couple of years back me and my friends were on our way to my place after a night out. Needless to say we were drunk, very drunk. Unforunately my stomach was a little upset that day and all the beer didn't help at all. Nobody knew that but on the way home a friend of mine got the idea that everyone should poop on this porch. We're all like "eh no". But he pulls his pants down and tries to squeeze something out. Three little rabbit-poo's came out. !!! We laughed our asses of for about ten minutes and then realized that we probably should get the hell outta there.
Almost back at my place my friend promotes the idea of poopin on the hood of a yellow car. (some japanese car). Well, I was very drunk. But also on the edge of ****ting my pants cause of all the beer. So I get up on this car's hood, in the middle of town! I **** all over the hood and we're all laughing like crazy when we run home.
The funniest thing is that they still cover that car with a canvas... Two years later...

:nervous:

I too have a confession to make: I have not been living by my signature, speaking of which, I need to change. Not a week after, I have been using cheat codes and been trying to rush through workouts as fast as emergency legislation.

a6m5
When I went out for lunch with my brothers, I drove my brother's Subaru WRX. Long story short, I got in the situation where I had to overtake this VR6 Golf from a red light. I did beat him by a nose, but couldn't overtake him, so I had to get behind him. In my defense, I had one more person in the car than he did, plus I wasn't used to AWD or turbo. :D

Don't feel bad. You would have pwned his ass with the STi. 👍

powripper
I like the taste of powdered milk.

I had to get that out into the open.

I hear they have treatment for that sort of thing.

Back