Contacting T10

• Thread starter wrapture
  • 8 comments
United States
Louisiana
wrapture
Is there any way to contact T10 other than by email? I send two emails a day and never even get an auto reply.

I know of no other way, and Turn 10 is difficult to contact. A big part if the problem is that they get swamped with emails whining about being banned or complaints against other players.

I know of no other way, and Turn 10 is difficult to contact. A big part if the problem is that they get swamped with emails whining about being banned or complaints against other players.

I was banned for no reason. When I get the chance I will post I pic of the time spent in the auction house. It's between 3 and 4 min.

Auction house abuse is not the only way to get banned.
Did you mod your savegame?
Did you use the money glitch?
Did you post something on your storefront that was bannable?
T10 isn't in the business of banning people for "no reason" so forgive me if I'm a little bit skeptical...

But otherwise, no. There is no other way of contacting T10 that I am aware of.

Last edited:
HighSeasHoMastr
Auction house abuse is not the only way to get banned.
Did you mod your savegame?
Did you use the money glitch?
Did you post something on your storefront that was bannable?
T10 isn't in the business of banning people for "no reason" so forgive me if I'm a little bit skeptical...

But otherwise, no. There is no other way of contacting T10 that I am aware of.

No, I haven't sold anything, bought anything, or modded anything. Quick question, is it normal to still be able to race online if you we're banned? They banned me on the second day that I had the game. I am still trying to figure out why I was banned.

Well it depends on the type of ban. If you only have an Auction House/Storefront ban then you should be able to race online, but if you have a full ban and are still able to race online then yes that is unusual.
What did the message in-game from T10 regarding the ban say?

Well it depends on the type of ban. If you only have an Auction House/Storefront ban then you should be able to race online, but if you have a full ban and are still able to race online then yes that is unusual.
What did the message in-game from T10 regarding the ban say?

I never remember getting one. The only online feature I can use is online racing. I can't even view the DLC cars in-game.

Back