Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge! Completed! Thanks All!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,912 comments
  • 77,572 views
Well try for a 6:30ish eastern start time. I'm hoping on now, Mel, if you could open a room, that'd be splendid!

Hoping? Hopping? :lol: Are you an anxious person, or a bunny?


Regardless, I'll hop on, right after I make sure that mom's dog's not eating another pillowcase. Finding a pillowcase covered in vomit is not pleasant. :nervous:
 
Make sure you don't drink then :lol:.
 
MrMelancholy15
Hoping? Hopping? :lol: Are you an anxious person, or a bunny?

Regardless, I'll hop on, right after I make sure that mom's dog's not eating another pillowcase. Finding a pillowcase covered in vomit is not pleasant. :nervous:

I can't connect... I guess that's what happens when you use the modem/router the building gives you... Don't try to wait for me.
 
Hoping? Hopping? :lol: Are you an anxious person, or a bunny?


Regardless, I'll hop on, right after I make sure that mom's dog's not eating another pillowcase. Finding a pillowcase covered in vomit is not pleasant. :nervous:

Especially when you vomit on it :yuck:
 
Doesn't look like I can race today... My parents have the cheapest Internet package (Can't blame them... We only use it 3 months a year) so I'll be out for a bit.
 
Doesn't look like I can race today... My parents have the cheapest Internet package (Can't blame them... We only use it 3 months a year) so I'll be out for a bit.

Oh :(
 
Thanks! I got 2 hours of good surfing in today! :D

Cool 👍 , i can't go to the beach because it's almost midnight here xDD
 
We are only 4 on the room :(

PS: Now 5 :P

Lost the connection with the server :S
 
Last edited:
Why don't you try to use your phones wi-fi hot spot to get online? I do it with my xbox and it works just fine.
 
I guess i miss this race. Busy working my dads truck
 
james6653
Why don't you try to use your phones wi-fi hot spot to get online? I do it with my xbox and it works just fine.

Costs 20 bucks a month. I'm going to ask my mom tomorrow... Use my birthday as a excuse! ;)
 
polarbear345
Costs 20 bucks a month. I'm going to ask my mom tomorrow... Use my birthday as a excuse! ;)

Good idea its a good investment I use it a lot.
 
james6653
Good idea its a good investment I use it a lot.

I have a solid connection at home now, so there isn't much of a reason.

And I think the race is over? How was it?
 
It's over now, well my race experience was bad, i need more practice and some tuning adjustments but its was a fun time ;)
 
F_Filipe
It's over now, well my race experience was bad, i need more practice and some tuning adjustments but its was a fun time ;)

We can have a few team tests when I get setup to race. Also how did my teams do?
 
One driver showed, Filipe and he had lots of understeer James seems your setup no good :p. I lapped him on last lap lol, while he looked like he had no front tyres...
 
One driver showed, Filipe and he had lots of understeer James seems your setup no good :p. I lapped him on last lap lol, while he looked like he had no front tyres...

Its was my setup, not james ;)
 
paulmac2k9
One driver showed, Filipe and he had lots of understeer James seems your setup no good :p. I lapped him on last lap lol, while he looked like he had no front tyres...

My continental drivers haven't got their setups yet.
 
Oh well :dopey: more - rear toe is needed on that car ;).
 
We can have a few team tests when I get setup to race. Also how did my teams do?

Well we were only 5, I don't know who are your drivers

The people that race today was:

F_Filipe
paulmac2k9
cnd01
freshseth83
MrMelancholy15
 
Anyways did he get a pole or podium or win?
 
Great race today. I think that was my first flag-to-flag win. My tires held out. Looking forward to next week.
 
F_Filipe
Well we were only 5, I don't know who are your drivers

The people that race today was:

F_Filipe
paulmac2k9
cnd01
freshseth83
MrMelancholy15

Looks like only one showed up.
 
Back