Contract Killers: Assassins wanted

OwensRacing

I’m your Huckleberry
Premium
United States
Indiana-USA
OwensRacing
Rules-

Basically I'll find a NPC off the street. Take some decent pictures and then write a small story about them and why there is a mark on them.

The Assassins will then go and seek this person out. Then when you get the job done and document that with a clear picture id'ing the mark and then a selfie with the marked NPC in the frame. This will fulfill the contract.

To confirm the hit please post a picture of the dead mark with in a selfie and the clear ID photo.

NOTE: The mark must be in the same clothing to be confirmed and the same person.

Payment: First Assasin to fulfill 10 contracts will receive a PSN code for $20. THATS $125,000 a hit GTA money. Get out therefor your Marks!

HITMAN LIST:
-Mudd (9 Contracts Completed)
-Yauma9 (5 Contracts Completed)
-Jay. (1 Contract Completed)
-Katiegan (1 Contract Completed)
-Fallen_Log (1 Contract Completed)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CURRENT
-=CONTRACTS=-

Name: M
Alias: T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpg

Name: Jim Chang
Alias: Jimmie

Jimmie is a cook at a local Buffet. He has a sick sense of humor. He enjoys tampering with people's food. Well he tampered with the wrong customers food. Now my client wants him dead! The hit is out on Jimmie.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpg

Name: Wanda Williams
Alias: Wandering Wanda

Wanda is quite the floozy. She recently spent the night at a guys house after meeting him at the bar. She woke up robbed this guy blind while he was passed out. She stole his truck and has yet to be seen. Find this scandalous girl and give her a lesson. Permanent lesson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpg

Name: Brenda Barnes
Alias: Backdoor Brenda

Ole' Backdoor Brenda has been a very unfaithful wife. She is married to a guy that owns a dockyard. He is the hard edged type that is a solid family man. However he has lost his mind with his cheating wife. So he has resourced me to put a hit on her. This way she wont take half of his business and his assets. Go wack Brenda for this client!

UPDATE: She was seen directly west of the Gun Shop on/by Del Perro Blvd. Client says she likes to take her smoke break at the back door of her work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpg

Name: A
Alias: A

A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
image.jpg

Name: x
Alias: x

image.jpg

Name: Ryan Rogers
Alias: Double R

Ryan has a gambling addiction. He borrowed money from a loan shark recently and won't pay up. He's coy and my client is having trouble locating him. Find this guy and take him out.

image.jpg

Name: x
Alias: x

image.jpg

Name: Bob Gunther
Alias: Beer Belly Bob

Bob got little drunk at the bar recently and got handsy with a gal outside. Needles to say she and her man want justice. The Blaine County Sherrif is Bob's cousin and won't file charges. So take vigilantly justice on this scum for my clients.

Name: G
Alias: M

Name: M
Alias: C

image.jpg
Name: Mike Downs
Alias: Hairy Mike

Mike and his Brother Mark stole the van in the pics. Little did these small time crooks know the van belonged to Trevor at TPI. Ron was told to get the van back and take these clown shoes out while he was at it. So Ron contracted me to get the job done. You take these two clowns out as I've already gotten the van back and returned to TPI

image.jpg

Name: Officer Dan Stadinko
Alias: Stinko Stadinko

Dan is a crooked cop that has double crossed the wrong drug dealer. He took down some guys recently on the king pins territory. Stole a bundle of cash. However he booked them for the drugs. It's well known you don't mess with this mans money or his people. Cops included. So my man wants to send a message to the LSPD that he won't tolerate their disrespect. Find Dan and take him out.

COMPLETED CONTRACTS

THE ASSASSIN MUDD

Name: Anthony Jaxson
Alias: Tyrone Mallone

Name: Tommy Chin
Alias: Chin Chin

Name: Mellisa Rodriguez
Alias: Missy the Hot Rod

Name: Benny Johns
Alias: Benny Bones

Name: Kyle Canarski
Alias: Kracker Kyle

Name: Merrill VanMeter
Alias: Mad Merrill

Name: Joe Moore
Alias: Delivery Joe

Name: Gene Akers
Alias: Mean Gene

Name: Mark Downs
Alias: Cowboy

THE ASSASSIN YAUMA9
Name: Fredrick Jones
Alias: Fat Freddy

Name: Craig Muller
Alias: Crackhead Craig

Name: Maria Martinez
Alias: Martini

Name: Gretta Avinculla
Alias: Shutters

Name: Jody Smithson
Alias: Jade

THE ASSASSIN Jay.
Name: Alex Rossenberg
Alias: Axle Rose

THE ASSASSIN Katiegan
Name: William Robert
Alias: Billy Bob

THE ASSASSIN Fallen_Log
Name: Maurice Bowmen
Alias: The Mack Daddy

Last edited:
This is proving to be more challenging then I though it would be. I think SubUrban must have recently had a sale on purple shirts. :boggled:

The rundown: Work had been slow lately, so when I heard of this contract I quickly began the hunt. For two long evenings I searched the streets of LS, but the marks unpredictable patterns kept him off my radar. Late on the second evening, a bright red Sabre T caught my eye and I decided take a quick joyride. I started getting tired and was headed for my safe house when out nowhere the mark appears. Knowing that I wouldn't be recognized,I parked nearby and casually strolled past to make positive I.D. I then shoved his buyer aside and fired off 3 silenced pistol rounds, 2 in the chest and 1 in the head. LSPD was responding quickly, but I wanted to make sure my new client was satisfied so I attempted the selfie as required. Not used to taking "selfies", (hitmen usually don't like their faces on film), I had trouble lining up the shot. After my second failed attempt, LSPD had 2 squadcars and a van blocking the nearby intersection and were drawing their weapons on me. I quickly lobbed a grenade in their direction and was able to get my shot. The getaway chase was difficult due to the fact I was driving a stolen and unmodified car. I was putting a slight distance on the squadcars when a lucky shot from the pursuit chopper took out my left front tire. I was preparing myself for a risky standoff when I remembered that one of my previous clients was still in debt to me and he had some great hacker skills. A quick call to him and the LSPD was scrambled long enough for me to make it to my safe house undetected. :cool:

Congrats on fulfilling the contract!

If you have a Mark you want to post. PM me pics and info. Otherwise I can post one of current contracts that I have. ;)

If you want me to do the contracts. I had the idea of offering a $20 PSN Card to first person to get say fill 10 contracts.

That pays $2 a hit.

If this sounds like something you guys want and want me to do. Post up. Otherwise we will allow the current Killer to bring the new contract or pass it off.

Last edited:
$20 PSN code for taking pictures of killed NPC's? :eek:

Count me in for this one. :D

It's way harder than it seems :lol:

HOWEVER.

Found Fat Freddy making some kind of deal which included marijuana in some way.

0_0.jpg

Scared his business partner and finished Fredrick off with a bat to his forehead.

0_0.jpg

Also I found Craig but unfortunately he was getting protecction from the Ballas so I had to flee and my camera equipment isn't so advanced so it's hard to make out who he is, however you can se his worn out jeans and the characteristic "PIKEYS" in his sweater it's kinda readable.

0_0.jpg

(May need to go to his funeral to take another photo.)

Those are both confirmed kills of said marks. Well done Assasin Yauma9.

I'll update the OP later today to reflect this and add two new Contracts. :)

Tommy Chin is a slippery one. I think he's placing decoys throughout the city. We may have a mole among us. :odd:

Edit: Not slippery enough, it would seem.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Man this is a wicked cool idea! Just so I get it right... Will the contracts constantly change, meaning once a hit is made, that mark is no longer available or do we all whack the same NPC?

Man this is a wicked cool idea! Just so I get it right... Will the contracts constantly change, meaning once a hit is made, that mark is no longer available or do we all whack the same NPC?
Each contract is for one kill, first one to provide the kill pic completes the contract. New contracts will then be opened.

Awesome job Mudd!!!

Six new contracts going up.

Anyone has an idea for a contract. PM it to me and I'll get it posted.

Thank you Exo for the recent submission. It's well thought out and being used.

Cruising Sandy Shores looking for Axle last night and decided to take a break at the Yellow Jack, when look who I bumped into at the door.
image.jpg

She had removed her glasses so I took a few pics for positive I.D.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The kill pic was difficult, it seems that the locals don't take kindly to our line of work. After a short gun battle, I was able to snap a quick one.

image.jpg

I think I got not only one, but three marks. (!)

First up, Maria Martinez aka Martini:

0_0.jpg

When asked about her partner, Jade, she went silent and tried to escape.

Needless to say it didn't work.

0_0.jpg

When I searched her phone I found some messages revealing where would Jade be that night.

0_0.jpg

Unfortunately cops were on my toes so she tried to run away as soon as she heard gunshots, rendering it impossible to take a 'regular' portrait of her for identification purposes.

Last but not least we have Gretta Avincula, apparently she knows there's hitmen looking for her so she's been pretty elusive.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

As required I'll need confirmation, boss.

Last edited:
Just an update, I haven't forgot or abandon the thread. Real life commitments and this update have tied me up. I have a few more contracts I need to post. As well I picked up the $20 card yesterday.

So, just find the lookalike, pop em, and post the pic, and that's that?

*reloads the sniper rifle*
Looks like I get to do some sharpshootin'!

Marks need to have similar clothing as dictated in contract. As well a confirmation pic of mark and a selfie with the dead mark is required.

Happy hunting!

The recent payout adjustment has distracted me from hunting a little. I can say Brenda and Axle are pretty difficult to find, though. I'll be on the hunt again tonight.

There is a few posted just need to make the effort to add names and stories. Those are open as well. I wanna give this $20 out before spending it. LOL

The recent payout adjustment has distracted me from hunting a little. I can say Brenda and Axle are pretty difficult to find, though. I'll be on the hunt again tonight.
After looking into this thread I decided to hunt for Brenda since one of my characters live around Del Perro... She isn't easy to locate at all... more hunting tonight.

Back