Contract Killers: Assassins wanted

So I take that this is like "Where's Waldo?" Except with more shooting and a much better story..
I might do this when I'm bored. Probably never gonna get enough to get that $20.:lol:

Tonight's find:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Good Job Mudd! Got the OP updated.

Here is a confirmation pic of the prize at hand. My $50 card in the back for integrity.

Go get them marks you Assassins.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looked like fun, so I went hunting.
This one is for Trevor.
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

He tried to get back up, until my boot helped grind his face into the pavement.

I think we should be able to make contracts, just to have more to look for. Maybe after the gift card is given away, just so there's a reason to do it. :lol:

If I'm not mistaken, because the PSN card was bought in the US, it can only be activated on US accounts? Although, I'll still be on the lookout for the contracts. :P

I would be willing to work on getting prize / reward to whomever. :) Basically that card I would use and get whatever is needed for whomever. Surely it could work out.

I think we should be able to make contracts, just to have more to look for. Maybe after the gift card is given away, just so there's a reason to do it. :lol:

If you wanna post one up. Send me the details via PM.

Would prefer the four pic. Head shots front and side. Upper body and full body. Make your names and your story.

Then send it to me. I'll post it up. :)

As well the pics with no names or stories. Feel free to use one of those and I'll post up. Be sure to keep with the GTP forum rules though.

May I join this contract killer thing I would like to be apart of it

For sure it's open to anyone on GTPlanet.

I'm thinking on release of Next Generation. I'll award the highest confirmed contracts the winner. Considering someone doesn't get ten by then.

I'll still be working on it. I've been offline for the past couple of weeks stuck without any internet at my new address. It should be up this weekend though, and I've got some built up stress to relieve on GTAO. :P

Ok what do I do

All the info is in the first post.

Find a listed contract or picture. Must be in very similar clothes. Then provide what asked from the op. Pretty simple just need to confirmation of the kill basically.

Good luck!

I saw the old man Jimmie Chang yesterday, was about to off him, but my damn camera wouldn't work. Must have had flat batteries or something. Anyway I'll be going back to look for him today.

I decided to take a ride out to Blaine County on my Sanchez and hit up the Redwood Lights Track, as it's been a while since I've done some motocross. I thought my outfit of a t-shirt and skinny jeans wasn't exactly the best choice for riding through muddy ruts, so I decided to stop off at the Discount Store to change into something more dirt-friendly. Upon pulling up, I noticed a familiar face...

0_0.jpg

William 'Billy Bob' Robert. He appeared to have got himself some ink, perhaps in order to disguise himself, but it was that beer gut and greasy redneck face that gave him away, and his tacky sleeve tattoo was fooling nobody. I casually walked up to the Sprunk machine, studied the variety of drinks I could order, taking his attention away from me. A quick scoping of the area to check the coast was clear, I slipped my hand carefully over to the handle of my knife, and with one swift movement...

0_0.jpg

...Billy Bob was no more.

The maneuver happened so quickly the Discount Store cashier didn't see a thing. I calmly walked in, bought myself a fresh track jacket and some chinos, and went on my merry way to the Redwood Lights Track.

/\ Awesome!!!

OP Updated as well some new info on Back Door Brenda is posted.

All pics are in the OP. Stories and names to come in as clients bring me the info.

Last edited:
Ok I am new to contract killing. I think I spotted Backdoor Brenda last night on her smoke break. I would have gotten her if the friendly LSPD wasn't on me for an armored truck that had my money in it.:P

I've seen three contracts over the last few days. Each time I've gone to take them out the Snapmatic system wouldn't connect to the servers. No photos! :mad:

Almost felt bad executing this one...he didn't have much sport left in him. Cops never even showed up.:P

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
OP is updated.

Decided since this is doing well and having one winner isn't always fun for everyone.

I'm gonna add in a second and third place prize!

Second person to get to 10 contract kills will recieve a $10 PSN card.

Third person to get there will receive in game money.

I'll come up with a way to do this. Probably do bounties. Basically I can set one on my characters. Log in both banes. Set bounties. You kill them. I load second character set bounty you kill. Repeat this four times. As well if you don't mind being killed I can set them on you and kill you and share. So guaranteed 36,000 in game money. Possible 72,000 in game.

We will work that out when time comes.

The Downs brothers had a bit of a falling out after arguing over whose fault it was that they lost their "new van". I found Mark residing alone at the Sandy Shores Motel. It's now his final resting place...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back