Contract Killers: Assassins wanted

I've run through this thread when it first started and thought it was contracts for online players before actually reading NPC's. It's just a thought I had but you guys can keep this going as it seems pretty funny to read how serious the replies are..

But yeah, if someone needed the business taken to them, and an assassin was online here, and was added as a friend, that would make things a bit interesting (IMO). But yeah, my 2¢

Scouting Simeon's dealership looking for the elusive Nemesis, (no luck), but you won't believe who I ran into...

image.jpg

So I decided to come out of retirement. :D

image.jpg

Once I have more time on next gen to get a feel of the people and the spawn frequency I will consider another prize offering.

As of now have fun chasing those contracts in the first post.

Scouting Simeon's dealership looking for the elusive Nemesis, (no luck), but you won't believe who I ran into...

View attachment 288683

So I decided to come out of retirement. :D

View attachment 288684

Dang, You found Backdoor Brenda good find man. I found her once before and right as I was getting a Picture of her my friend decide to make on the AI's Run away by Revving up his car right beside her. Good find though Mudd

Back