Contract Killers: Assassins wanted

Thanks. I remember sometime around christmas, he was in my secret room in my apartment, so I knew what he looked like.;)
Sounds dodgy. You hiding dead bodies in there or something? A couple of howitzers maybe?

I really like the idea.
I'm a little late but I'll join for the fun.

I was looking for Bob Gunther aka Beer Belly Bob but I ran into Mike Downs aka Hairy Mike instead.
He had a pair of sunglasses but he was wearing the same clothes as well as the same watch and bracelet.
He thought he could smoke his cigarette in peace but he was wrong. Smoking kills.

0_0.jpg

After the kill

0_0.jpg

I also found Beer Belly Bob, or at least, so I thought. He was wearing the same pants and the same hat (and of course, he was drinking some beer). I looked at him and asked "Mr. Gunther?". He looked back and the last thing he saw was a bullet going in between his eyes.

0_0.jpg

Once he was dead, I tried checking for his wallet to find his I.D. but it wasn't on him.
Since he didn't have the same t-shirt, it might have been his twin brother instead.

0_0.jpg

PS: I know that clothing must be the same. Is it all clothing or if they have one thing different and the same face it means it's the same person?

You did good Bino! the part about same clothing is to cover those characters that pop up all over in many different outfits. Trying to get them in similar clothes just ensures the mark was worked for as the reward is real money. :)

I'll update the OP and note your kills.

I think our "assassin club" has been developing a bit of a reputation in Los Santos and many of our marks have been laying low. I went underground to search and look who I found in the depths of the LS subway tunnels:

image.jpg

Turns out the pump shotgun may be a bit overkill:
image.jpg

I decided to hide from the LSPD in the last place they would look, when I caught Officer Stadinko on a smoke break:

image.jpg

Was a bit risky with all his backup so close, so out with the shotgun again:

image.jpg

A change of appearance and back on the streets to search for Brenda, and look who else is apparently looking for ole 'Back Door':

image.jpg

Caught completely off guard, Double R went down fairly easily:

image.jpg

Excellence Mudd, that also put you over the 10 mark.

You are the Official Winner!!!

PM'ing your prize now.

I hope to get the time to update the OP this weekend. I've got a few more marks to post up.

Remember the next person to get 10 confirmed kills will recieve a $10 PSN card.

Gratz @Mudd :cheers:
I've been looking now and then, but I think you may have been right, the bounty hunters reputation, (yours mainly) seems to have sent most of them into hiding.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I got X i found him at the location that he was at in the picture

he started running away from me so he had to go

Last edited:
Please read the OP as there needs to be a confirmation pic of mark alive as well kill pic in a selfies.

I'm also pretty sure you killed a guy mud recently fulfilled the contract. Which this is my fault for not updating.

Interest dwindled down so figured once next gen hits we will start another for real money.

I'll try and update the OP soon.

Please read the OP as there needs to be a confirmation pic of mark alive as well kill pic in a selfies.

I'm also pretty sure you killed a guy mud recently fulfilled the contract. Which this is my fault for not updating.

Interest dwindled down so figured once next gen hits we will start another for real money.

I'll try and update the OP soon.

I couldn't get a picture of his face because he was running from me as soon as i saw him and got out of my car. I thought it had to be in the spot you took the picture of the AI for it to count

After reading the op. I can see tr confusion. I reworded so as to be clear. An ID pic selfie with mark alive is preferred. I'll take a regular ID pic. However the surroundings will need to match the kill selfie.

Be sure to have clear pics that are identifiable.

Good Kill PK.

Thank you Owens he would have kept running if i didn't put him down right then and there, Next time i will try to get a pic of him alive lets hope they don't run from me again

Look for a final Assasin Contest geared towards current gen users around the 18th.

This contest will require the Assasin to follow the details closely to win the big prize!

I do plan to do something for Next gen players as well. However that will be decided upon once the new game is released.

:lol: :lol:

You have no idea how sketchy the title looks on the Recent Posts Tab on the homepage. It looks like a lost Craigslist ad :lol:

How many times has a mod checked this thread, just in case?

You have no idea how sketchy the title looks on the Recent Posts Tab on the homepage. It looks like a lost Craigslist ad :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA It does look sketchy :lol::cheers: :lol:

Last edited:

I agree. Better cover the screen of your phone when you're browsing through this thread on the bus... :lol:

Back