Cool find on GT5s youtube page

  • Thread starter Thread starter topban82
  • 21 comments
  • 2,005 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't load for me..

Nevermind.
 
Yeah, that's not a PD-official YouTube channel, bro.


Or maybe it is.
 
2009 all over again, ha?

You could easily type the following into Google: Koenigsegg GT5.

Would save you some keboard.
 
Wasnt there a licence issue with koenigsegg?
 
yeah I saw that too.
 
Nice car and all but I nearly shat myself when I saw those pavers.......incredible!
 
I saw this at the Hungarian GP this weekend. Thought maybe it was a new division of PD
imagenes_02.gif
 
Not an official youtube page.
And that Koenigscegg is not made by PD, it's made by a 3rd party designer team.
 
You should read the comments for the video. :)

Nice looking for sure.
 
Wow, Proper Graphics really made something special here. I see how hardware limitations are keeping amazing models like this at bay (or maybe photomode). The only way I can't distinguish from reality is clicking the hi-res shots and carefully examining the circular portions.
:drool:
 
Last edited:
I saw this at the Hungarian GP this weekend. Thought maybe it was a new division of PD
imagenes_02.gif

That is the state owned Petroleum company of Venezuela.
 
sweeeeet! if gran turismo 6 looked like this....wow
 
We can all wish, can't we?
 
It's been covered in the past (and thoroughly debunked in this thread again, just in case). Closed!

(And for those who stumble upon this in the future - no, that's not the official GT5 Youtube)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back