Cops Won't Chase Me PC

• Thread starter unklet1
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
Is anybody else experiencing this issue or is it just me? Every time I trigger a cop chase they just sit there until I stop moving and the second I start moving again they just stop.

Nope. I'm on PC as well. Only thing I have noticed is that they are easy to lose. (But not because they aren't moving)

Is anybody else experiencing this issue or is it just me? Every time I trigger a cop chase they just sit there until I stop moving and the second I start moving again they just stop.
I know a theory: Because Ventura Bay suffered a mass strike, it means that the police force has had a severe setback. This also means that they had to strip back their interceptor units by alot.

I know a theory: Because Ventura Bay suffered a mass strike, it means that the police force has had a severe setback. This also means that they had to strip back their interceptor units by alot.

That explains most things... Still, the cops should do a better job than this.

That explains most things... Still, the cops should do a better job than this.
They should, but a combination of strikes and political correctness have forced most of their elite officers to give up on their job and hand their jobs over to people who... Well, have no idea of how bad the street racing problem is in Ventura Bay.

..... But just when the street racers think they have it made, an old enemy is biding his time. Sergeant Cross, who has never hesitated to disregard legal jurisdictions in pursuit of his goal to eliminate any and all street racing, is building a car to reckon with. A special police interceptor will soon be unleashed on the Ventura Bay street racers. Rag-tag groups like Twisted Mettle and even the better known gangs like Risky Devil had better be on the lookout!

Back