CORE Australia | Australasian GT / Spaces AvailableFinished 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 371 comments
So, let's place our bets, me or you, who's going to be the first Aussie Disconnect? :lol:
#GTPESftw
Haha I'm paying good odds lately!

Spa 24H was one of the only dcs I've had while in a lobby, only usually have trouble getting in a lobby. So if I get in I like my chances of lasting the race, unless you and @Cobra75 have just jinxed us all! Haha.

To @LITTLEBLACKO And @DZITEZ

As we have a lack of participants from the US competing in the global gt final, the decision has been made to invite another 2 drivers from both Australia and Europe. As both of you are 6th and 7th in the GGT Australia standings and then only 2 drivers outside of those invited who took part in 4 or more rounds, the decision was made to extend and invitation to both of you to compete in the Spa 3 Hour. You will have 24 hours to respond with your decision to accept the invite, otherwise we will move forward and invite the next driver in line.

As we have a lack of participants from the US competing in the global gt final, the decision has been made to invite another 2 drivers from both Australia and Europe. As both of you are 6th and 7th in the GGT Australia standings and then only 2 drivers outside of those invited who took part in 4 or more rounds, the decision was made to extend and invitation to both of you to compete in the Spa 3 Hour. You will have 24 hours to respond with your decision to accept the invite, otherwise we will move forward and invite the next driver in line.
I'll be there

Can you please give me the day and exact time it will start. I will do it as long as i can make it.

Are Europeans Eligible for this Cup?

Thanks @Pubs16 see you there, I have it dialed in at this track.... If it doesn't rain lol
I'm still finding nice footing lol. God help me if this constant rain occurs, I will be doing a lot of practice tonight lol.

Waking up will be one of the biggest challenges going into this race!!! The 2nd big challenge is trying to get under a 2:30 lap time half awake!!! :nervous:
SA struggles :P. Luckily it's 3 hours so maybe you'll wake up after the first and then come charging though haha.

For any drivers/teams who are not entered in the Nurburgring 24 Hours yet, this bit of news may interest you.
core-jpeg.501055

CORE is pleased to announce there will be a change to N24 layout for 2016. In order to better accommodate the changing online racing environment, we will be opening the event to Network teams in the SP9 (GT3) class. While these teams will be included in the overall standings, a separate Network Cup will be contested to allow for the greater driver change time.

The starting order for the 24 hours will be defined by fastest lap times set in the official qualifying seasons (details on the GTP thread). All new drivers are required to complete at least one qualifying session or VLN race to qualify for entry. The remaining two rounds of the VLN will go ahead and teams are encouraged to enter in order to gain valuable experience racing with the other entrants.

CORE Nurburgring 24 Hours – Network Class

Teams

• For Network Teams only
• Minimum of 3 Drivers in a team
• Maximum of 5 Drivers in a team

Cars

• Using current N24 Cars (Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Mercedes, Nissan)
• Car choice is open

Eligibility

• Drivers who have previously competed in the CORE Nurburgring 24 Hours are eligible to race without having competed in either a 2016 N24 VLN race or a 2016 N24 Qualifying Session.
• Drivers who have not previously competed in the CORE Nurburgring 24 Hour must compete in a 2016 N24 VLN race or complete at least 3 Laps (Out/Flying/In) of a 2016 N24 Qualifying session.

Lap Scoring

• Network teams must be required to submit stint photos to have their laps counted in the race.
• Stint photos are to be taken at the race start, at every single pit stop, driver change and at race end.

To sign up, teams must post a message including the following information.

Team Name:
Team Manager (PSN/GTP):
Driver 1 (PSN/GTP):
Driver 2 (PSN/GTP):
Driver 3 (PSN/GTP):
(And so on for additional Drivers)
Chosen Car:

Updated Schedule of Events:

VLN Round 2

Race 1: Friday January 22 at 8PM GMT
Race 2: Saturday January 23 at 8PM GMT

VLN Round 3

Race 1: Friday February 5 at 8PM GMT
Race 2: Saturday February 6 at 8PM GMT

Qualifying Sessions

Qualifying 1: Friday March 5 at 8PM AEST (Day)
Qualifying 2: Friday March 5 at 8PM GMT (Day)
Qualifying 3: Friday March 5 at 8PM EST (Day)
Qualifying 4: Saturday March 6 at 8PM GMT (Night)
Qualifying 5: Saturday March 6 at 8PM EST (Night)
Qualifying 6: Sunday March 7 at 8PM AEST (Night)

Link to Nurburgring 24 Hours Thread | Link to N24 VLN Thread

Back