CORE Australia | Australasian GT / Spaces AvailableFinished 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 371 comments
Im going to skip tonights race, very busy tonight/tomorrow.Id like to come to trms with the cars first and make a choice, the video in the start is incredible with commentary etc. Ill add my gt tomorrow.Cant wait.

Unfortunately my updat is taking forever... (Started at 5pm) so tonight might not go ahead, I'll keep everyone updated...

There's a slight issue where the progress bar stops at a number and the minutes go up. It usually has something to do with the memory on your PS3.

I know this is late notice, but is anyone interested in racing in the CORE Bathurst 1000. We have a regular driver in the AV8 series who is without a co driver and we desperately need someone to fill the spot?

I know this is late notice, but is anyone interested in racing in the CORE Bathurst 1000. We have a regular driver in the AV8 series who is without a co driver and we desperately need someone to fill the spot?
When's the race dude?

Okay everyone, I have been pressed for time lately, so I'm still yet to do the drivers briefing and points, but I'll work on having the drivers briefing out before tomorrow night.

In the meantime can I please get everyone to fill the attendance sheet

Attendance Sheet - Global GT Australia Round 8
Suzuka GP - Wednesday, October 7 - 7PM ACDT
1. ItzRacing / #95 / Audi

2. Pubs16 / #16 / Nissan

@ItzRacing did you guys get daylight savings recently? Have you gone an hour forward?

2. Pubs16 / #16 / Nissan

@ItzRacing did you guys get daylight savings recently? Have you gone an hour forward?

Yes, daylight savings began in SA on Sunday. I'm not sure about everywhere else though haha

2. Pubs16 / #16 / Nissan
3. amcdo122 / #56 / Mercedes

EDIT: I may not make it in time for the first race due to daylight savings, but we'll see.

Yes, daylight savings began in SA on Sunday. I'm not sure about everywhere else though haha
Ah just gauging my reference to you lol. I'm in QLD so no daylight savings. Adelaide was 30mins behind* before daylight savings...

Last edited:
Stewards Report - Round 7 - Fuji

Race 2

Lap 1 - amcdo122 - Ninth_Wonder48 - Lag Contact
Verdict: NFA
Ninth_Wonder48 has a very visible lag moment which unfortunately forces him into amcdo122, causing damage to amcdo. As lag is viewed as a mechanical problem, contact was beyond Ninth_Wonder's control and no further action will be taken.

Lap 1 - Pubes16 - Killing-Heidi - Ninth_Wonder48 - Racing Incident
Verdict: NFA
Pubes16 loses control exiting the corner and the 2 following cars had no time to react, resulting in contact. This was viewed as a racing incident and no further action is taken towards any drivers involved.

P4lpP6.jpg

After Round 7 - Fuji Speedway GT

R7 Points.png

i4iaqh.jpg

Drivers Briefing

Circuit: Suzuka GP 2014
Races: 2
Distance: 40 mins
Qualifying: 1 x 15 Minutes
Circuit Time: 13:00
Time Progression: 1 Times
Weather: 0%
Weather Changeability: 1 Times

@LITTLEBLACKO @amcdo122 @Matvex @brad_kirtland @Johnny Rodger @itsLynxy @Pubs16 @Killing Heidi @SAI SANTOSH @Lachie_82 @MackZ @DZITEZ @NW48 @EndoeONE

It’s a very short drivers briefing this week as there isn’t much to cover.

Pit Entry/Exit Lines

There is a grassed area on the entry to the pits that you will have to be inside if you want to pit, on the pit exit, all drivers must stay within the solid white line.

Room Settings

Room Settings:
Race Quality: High
Voice Chat: Standard
Fixed Room: No

Qualifier Settings:
Format: Race Together
Start Type: Pit Start
Time Limit: 15 Minutes

Race Settings:
Hold Events Automatically: Disabled
Start Type: Grid Start (Manual Rolling Start)
Grid Order: Race 1 – Qualifying Order / Race 2 – Previous Race Results
Boost: Off
Penalty: None
Fuel/Tyre Wear: Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Pit Stops: 1
Race Finish Delay: 90 seconds
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Slipstream Strength: Real

Timetable

7:00 PM ACDT – Room Open
7:40PM ACDT – Spec Check
7:45PM ACDT – Qualifying
8:00 PM ACDT – Race 1 (40 Mins)
8:40 PM ACDT – Race 1 Finish
9:00 PM ACDT – Race 2 (40 Mins)
9:40 PM ACDT – Race 2 Finish

Last edited:
I think Daggs missed out on some points there itz. I can't even remember having a Racing Incident either lol.

Yep, you are right there, the score sheet didn't automatically put his score in :/

Yeah, the 2 corners of chaos on lap 1 between the 5 of you from 3rd back that Daggs miraculously got through and left him in 2nd place after 2 laps!

Lol, Daggs has a habit of missing out in the fun :D Thanks.

2. Pubs16 / #16 / Nissan
3. amcdo122 / #56 / Mercedes
4. Killing Heidi / #4 / Vette

Last edited:
aDCCxE.jpg

Finally, here are the all important details for the winner takes all final race for the CORE Global GT Series, where we find out who will be crowned the champion of CORE Global GT in 2015.

Regulations

Date: November 7th, 2015

Time: 8:00PM GMT

Room Settings
Room Host: Cobra75
Race Type: Race for Real
Fixed Room Ownership: No
Race Quality: High
Voice Quality: Disabled

Track Settings
Track: Spa-Francorchamps (Variable Time & Weather)
Race Time: 3 Hours
Starting Weather: 0%
Weather Changeability: 3 Times
Time: 15:00
Time Progression: 1 Time

Qualifying Settings
Race Format: Race Together
Start Type: Pit Start
Time Limit: 15 Minutes

Race Settings
Hold Events Automatically: Disabled
Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
Grid Order: Fastest First
Boost: Off
Penalty: Steward Discretion
Tyre Fuel Depletion: Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track / Track Edge: Real
Race Finish Delay: Off?
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Slipstream Strength: Real

Performance Filters
Tyres: No Limit
Tyre Type Change: Racing: Mediums
Nitrous: Prohibited
Vehicle Tuning: No Limit

Driving Options
Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
Active Steering: Prohibited
Active Stability Management (ASM): Prohibited
Driving Line: Prohibited
Traction Control: Available
Anti-Lock Brake System: Available

Eligibility:

The top 4 in the final point standings for each region will automatically qualify for the Global GT Final.

The 5th spot from each region will be given to a wildcard with the highest average points that has competed in at least 4 rounds of the series.

In the event that there are no drivers are eligible for a wildcard position, the 5th spot in the final race will go to the 5th place finisher in the standings.

If an eligible driver is unable to participate, then their spot will be offered to the next eligible driver for their method of qualification, whether that be via overall points or average points.

Timetable:

London Time

8:00PM – Room Opens
8:40PM – All cars to enter track for spec checking
8:45PM – Qualifying begins
9:00PM – Race Begins

New York Time

3:00PM – Room Opens
3:40PM – All cars to enter track for spec checking
3:45PM – Qualifying begins
4:00PM – Race begins

Sydney Time - (Sunday Morning, November 8)

7:00AM – Room Opens
7:40AM – All cars to enter track for spec checking
7:45AM – Qualifying begins
8:00AM - Race Begins​

Yep, you are right there, the score sheet didn't automatically put his score in :/

Yeah, the 2 corners of chaos on lap 1 between the 5 of you from 3rd back that Daggs miraculously got through and left him in 2nd place after 2 laps!

I could not believe i drove through you all, I can say it was damn close. Yes came out 2nd until good old @Pubs16 passed me AGAIN with two minutes remaining.:grumpy:

So what points did i get from the race? @ItzRacing

I also need to remember to add an attendance sheet. I know the last one was a close call as i thought i would not make it home in time. (by the way it was awesome trying out the all new Triton at the 4x4 training. It is now the new benchmark in 4wds.)

Sorry guys such a late post-race post from last week, but still gotta say to @ItzRacing and @Killing Heidi that the first race at Suzuka was probably one of the best races I've ever had. Almost happy I had fallen off at the start I guess to make it so close at the end, I know we all had an excursion at one point ;).
Second race a little disappointed for Itz to make a mistake after the same start again being split for split until he ran a little wide going under the bridge and into the wall, sorry to see mate but a good come back to secure points!

I could not believe i drove through you all, I can say it was damn close. Yes came out 2nd until good old @Pubs16 passed me AGAIN with two minutes remaining.:grumpy:

haha sorry mate, I had no idea where you were for agesss, until those last few minutes I could start to see you, you still were hard to catch man, I had to put everything in and make no mistake lol.

Sorry guys such a late post-race post from last week, but still gotta say to @ItzRacing and @Killing Heidi that the first race at Suzuka was probably one of the best races I've ever had. Almost happy I had fallen off at the start I guess to make it so close at the end, I know we all had an excursion at one point ;).
Second race a little disappointed for Itz to make a mistake after the same start again being split for split until he ran a little wide going under the bridge and into the wall, sorry to see mate but a good come back to secure points!

haha sorry mate, I had no idea where you were for agesss, until those last few minutes I could start to see you, you still were hard to catch man, I had to put everything in and make no mistake lol.

It was fun sitting back watching you all change places, I kept thinking it must be close. You all had an off if i can remember.

Yeah i done a 360 when i saw you coming. I think thats what made it a bit easier for you. I need to handle the pressure a bit more.

I also need to remember to add an attendance sheet. I know the last one was a close call as i thought i would not make it home in time. (by the way it was awesome trying out the all new Triton at the 4x4 training. It is now the new benchmark in 4wds.)

I'll sort the points out either tomorrow or Friday night.

I did have one up seperate to the drivers briefing, but you must have missed it.

Nice advertising there mate too! ;) hahaha

The first race was a very exciting one! I honestly didn't expect to hunt you guys down and even take the lead. It was a shame I made a couple of silly errors though and let you have the chance to take the lead!

Race 2 I outbraked my self at the final chicane so I threw away my advantage from using the softs. After that you were always going to beat me, so my second mistake didn't matter so much.

Finally, I'll have a practice room up for tonight in preparation for Bathurst next week. Everyone is welcome!

EDIT: Room is open!

Last edited:
Back