CORE Australia | Australasian GT / Spaces AvailableFinished 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 371 comments
I will be signing up for this event, I'm online ready to race as we speak. What cars are free?

At this stage there is 1 Merc, 1 BMW and 2 Audi's

Please make sure you fill out the sign up form in the link provided as well before we race tonight :)

Round 2 - Trial Mountain - Wednesday July 15 (7PM ACST)
ItzRacing / #95 / Audi
2. Killing-Heidi / #4 / Merc
3. Matvex / #5 / Nissan Gtr Rjn
4. amcdo122 / #56 / Mercedes
5. Pubs16 / #16 / Nissan
6. santu929 / #7 / BMW
7. BeauAlbert6 / #6 / Corvette
8. N64TheStig007 / #96 / Mercedes AMG
9.LITTLEBLACKO / #14 / Nissan GTR

We are starting in 15 minutes, so if you plan on racing please be here ASAP as I will not be waiting for anyone who is late. :)

Oops!Bad weather,(disconnection)....Anyways @ItzRacing I can't participate in the series frequently due to the job..But,I can assure my presence in the core Aus v8 series for sure :) & my apologies to the one who's driving Merc today.I didn't see you coming on the left hand side.

Everyone disconnected from what i can see :( How will race 2 results go?

I'll setup another room and we will run the last 15 mins as if we had a red flag.

Or if we cant get going again then results will be as they were when the mass disconnection happened.

Oh wow, everyone did?? I thought it was just me was about to head to bed lol.

@JonoStan96 im sorry for that bump on the parade lap but you had unusually braked quite ubruptly... I had only just touched you. Unfortunately there's no replay now.

I'll setup another room and we will run the last 15 mins as if we had a red flag.

Or if we cant get going again then results will be as they were when the mass disconnection happened.
Yeah mum's kind of kicking me off PS3 for the night.... :( Gutted as i felt well in control of that one..... that sucks

Mass disconnection, booted every single one of us out...
I thought so, after we got booted out, i went back to find the room and nothing lol. Then i seen you logged out and back in. Thats when i thought, yep, somethings gone down. I've never ever disconnected, touch wood!

Every room on GT6 had a mass disconnect.

@Pubs16, that touch most definitely wasn't your fault, I had to jump on the brakes in response to the cars ahead. It wasn't a hard hit at all but of course it gave me terminal damage. Not sure what weaving achieves on this game.

But I had fun and I'm glad I chose the SLS, what a car!

Okay, following our mishap with the room we have 2 options (maybe 3).

Option 1 - Run race 2 again tomorrow night
Option 2 - Run race 2 again Wednesday night
Option 3 - We dont run race 2 and only the results from race 1 count.

Could everyone who raced tonight please let me know whether they can do either option 1 or 2? If we can't get everyone back on the same night then we will be forced to abandon race 2.

@Beau Albert @JonoStan96 @Killing Heidi @amcdo122 @Pubs16 @LITTLEBLACKO @brad_kirtland @SAI SANTOSH

Okay, following our mishap with the room we have 2 options (maybe 3).

Option 1 - Run race 2 again tomorrow night
Option 2 - Run race 2 again Wednesday night
Option 3 - We dont run race 2 and only the results from race 1 count.

Could everyone who raced tonight please let me know whether they can do either option 1 or 2? If we can't get everyone back on the same night then we will be forced to abandon race 2.

@Beau Albert @JonoStan96 @Killing Heidi @amcdo122 @Pubs16 @LITTLEBLACKO @brad_kirtland @SAI SANTOSH
Option 2 or 3 in my opinion. I'm unable to do option 1 though :(

I'm happy with any option, I'm keen to do it ASAP! #1 for me.

EDIT: I can't do tomorrow, I have a ROOZ NASCAR series to win!

Option #2 for me.

Last edited:
Okay, we are going with Option 2 then.

Race 2 will be run again on Wednesday Night, July 22.

The starting order will be based on the finishing order of race 1. Anyone who didn't make it last night can race as well, but they will be starting from the rear of the field.

Also, I need everyone to fill out an incident report for race 1 so we can get the stewarding underway, please fill out the form even if you had a incident free race.

http://www.coreonlineracing.com/#!incident-reports/c1vs3

Back