CORE | Australian V8 Supercars / Season FinishedFinished 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 1,111 comments
I believe the team limit is 3, but can be stretched to 4 in special circumstances,

Most race weekends are 1 qualifying and 3 races. The remaining 2 races will start in the order in which the previous race finished I believe
So, I'm waiting for some official infos.

Last edited:
Write more about race weekend format, time schedule and limit of drivers/teams?

I apologise, we have been working on something to explain the formats and schedules. As you can understand, we have the N24 this week and memto has been very busy with everything to do with that and I'm sure the rest of us are putting the finishing touches on our own preparations, and getting some final practice in.

This may be a little late to change, but now we can paint custom wings, but for some stupid reason pd won't let us paint any other wings from the generic selection, is it possible to change generic wings we have to have for a custom wing with mandated parts and dimensions? Just so we can paint them the same colour as the car?

This may be a little late to change, but now we can paint custom wings, but for some stupid reason pd won't let us paint any other wings from the generic selection, is it possible to change generic wings we have to have for a custom wing with mandated parts and dimensions? Just so we can paint them the same colour as the car?

Id suggest making it so in each team each member has a different coloured wing, to help out with picking out other players,

Wings will remain generic, as the other wings do have an advantage on placement and size. It has been tested and proved, and all cars have been balanced with the generic wings on them.

Yeah that's why I said custom wings would need to have mandated dimensions and specs. Personally I'd run without a wing if I could, because all it does in gt is slow the car down when you can't add front downforce.

Good to have you aboard! I think you need to come up with a team name, unless you wanna ask someone else if you can join their team.

Good to have you aboard! I think you need to come up with a team name, unless you wanna ask someone else if you can join their team.
I go as a independent for now but if anyone wants to join up with me in the M3 I be happy to be in a team.

One question what with more entries than 16? Some Special Qualify?

I believe reserve roles are available, but participation will obviously be limited to whenever a full time driver is unable to compete. With that said, I would urge anyone who thinks they may be able to only commit to a part time role to sign up as a reserve driver, as all the full time drivers will need co-drivers for the enduros, and the reserves would no doubt be highly sought after as co-drivers, themselves having experience in these specs.

I go as a independent for now but if anyone wants to join up with me in the M3 I be happy to be in a team.

I believe you may have to wait a bit before your car choice is confirmed. As I understand it, preference for car choice goes in order of who signed up first. There is a list in the OP.

I believe reserve roles are available, but participation will obviously be limited to whenever a full time driver is unable to compete. With that said, I would urge anyone who thinks they may be able to only commit to a part time role to sign up as a reserve driver, as all the full time drivers will need co-drivers for the enduros, and the reserves would no doubt be highly sought after as co-drivers, themselves having experience in these specs.

I believe you may have to wait a bit before your car choice is confirmed. As I understand it, preference for car choice goes in order of who signed up first. There is a list in the OP.
Ok cool :)

Yeah, there are so many variables with the rear wings which will be very hard to control. I do admit that painting wings would have been a cool touch and allowed us to add extra personality to the cars.

One question what with more entries than 16? Some Special Qualify?

I have thought of 2 ideas, one was to close entries off and only allow reserves. The other will be to make everyone pre qualify for the first couple of rounds and then have the top 8 automatically qualified from round 3 onwards, with the rest of the field having to pre qualify. This may also mean that we can have 4-5 cars per make as well.

Ok sign me up. :)
PSN: mikeylam
GTPlanet: lxmmy
No.: 99
Car: BMW M3

Glad to have you on board mate. We do have an order based on when each team signed up for our car selections. So you will have to wait and see what is available when it is your turn to select. With that in mind I will be bumping Poland 24 up the order so they can select a car that will allow all 3 drivers to compete in the same car. Also, a team name will be greatly appreciated :)

Yeah, there are so many variables with the rear wings which will be very hard to control. I do admit that painting wings would have been a cool touch and allowed us to add extra personality to the cars.

I have thought of 2 ideas, one was to close entries off and only allow reserves. The other will be to make everyone pre qualify for the first couple of rounds and then have the top 8 automatically qualified from round 3 onwards, with the rest of the field having to pre qualify. This may also mean that we can have 4-5 cars per make as well.

Glad to have you on board mate. We do have an order based on when each team signed up for our car selections. So you will have to wait and see what is available when it is your turn to select. With that in mind I will be bumping Poland 24 up the order so they can select a car that will allow all 3 drivers to compete in the same car. Also, a team name will be greatly appreciated :)
I call it "ML Motorsport" for the time being :)

There is no real deadline as such, but I'll give it another week for everyone to be sorted as i know Poland 24 Racing is busy with the Nurburgring 24 hour. With only 2-3 cars I cant imagine anyone being hugely disadvantaged by having to wait and extra week. A few teams have already told me their choices well in advance, so i'm sure they have some form of setup for each remaining car the will only need fine tuning.

Well, we are back into full swing after the CORE Nurburgring 24 Hours and there are only 2 weeks remaining before round 1. I received a message earlier today from OZ Racing Australia who have selected the Mercedes-Benz AMG, leaving only 1 mercedes left. It is now Poland24 Racing's turn to select their car.

Every round will be counting to season standings or the worst round will be not count?

The car for season 2015 is Mercedes!!!

I want update the team's crew. Sadly for me, Rasta and Brateq leave this this series then only me will represent the Poland24 Racing team.

More details about team I will send in the PM coversation.

Last edited:
Every round will be counting to season standings or the worst round will be not count?

The car for season 2015 is Mercedes!!!

I want update the team's crew. Sadly for me, Rasta and Brateq leave this this series then only me will represent the Poland24 Racing team.

More details about team I will send in the PM coversation.

At this stage it will be every round counting towards the series points. Its very possible that most drivers wont be able to complete all of the rounds, including myself.

I have sent you a PM regarding Car selection and your driver line up as well :)

Can all drivers please ensure they have their speedtest results sent to me in a PM as well? We would like to have them all sorted out by the end of the weekend.

I will also be posting the drivers briefing in the next couple of days.

Drivers Briefing - Round 1 Madrid

Track Map (Please note corner numbers are for normal direction, we will be racing in the reverse direction)

Circuito_de_Madrid.png

Track Settings

Track: Circuito de Madrid

No. of Laps: 37 Laps (2 Races)

Room Settings

Race Type: Race for Real

Fixed Room Ownership: No

Race Quality: High

Voice Quality: Disabled

Qualifying Settings

Race Format: Race Together

Start Type: Pit Start

Time Limit: 10 Minutes

Race Settings

Hold Events Automatically: Disabled

Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check

Grid Order: Fastest First (Race 1), Order Based on Previous Results (Race 2)

Boost: Off

Penalty: Steward Discretion

Tyre Fuel Depletion: Normal

Grip Reduction on Wet Track / Track Edge: Real

Race Finish Delay: 90 seconds

Visible Damage: Off

Mechanical Damage: Heavy

Slipstream Strength: Real

Performance Filters

Tyres: Racing: Medium

Nitrous: Prohibited

Vehicle Tuning: No Limit

Driving Options

Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited

Active Steering: Prohibited

Active Stability Management (ASM): Prohibited

Driving Line: Prohibited

Traction Control: Available

Anti-Lock Brake System: Available​

Ok, let me be the first to throw a time out for Madrid, after 12 laps average pace was a 1.22.000, most laps being a tenth or two either side, that is with race conditions being used.

Back