CORE | Australian V8 Supercars / Season FinishedFinished 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 1,111 comments
Ok, let me be the first to throw a time out for Madrid, after 12 laps average pace was a 1.22.000, most laps being a tenth or two either side, that is with race conditions being used.

Yeah, I'm comfortably at about 1:21.8 in race conditions.

Pridetec Motorsport Logo Capital.jpg

PrideTEC Motorsports Unveil 2015 Livery

PrideTEC Motorsports became the first team to unveil their livery for the 2015 CORE Australian V8 Supercar Championship tonight, by posting a series of photo's from their international testing tour, where they captured a number of promotion images.

As previously announced, the Ford Shelby GT500 will be the teams weapon of choice for the season with the car being painted in a blue colour to highlight their alliance with the blue oval. The livery is completed with a black GT stripe with all 3 drivers sporting different colour wheels to help the fans and commentators identify each car in some of the many close battles the drivers will face this season.

As the champion of last years Track Stars Touring Car Championship, Mtla1984 has elected to carry the #1 for the upcoming season. Mtla1984 will also run with fluorescent yellow wheels.

Mike_grpA will carry #13 this season and will run the sleek look with black wheels, while ItzRacing will run the #95, a number which has served him well throughout his racing career, on a car using red wheels.

"Looking at the cars, the livery looks exceptional and it compliments all 3 cars in its own way and works well with the different coloured wheels," said ItzRacing. "We hope that with the different wheels, it will be easier for everyone else to work out who is driving what car during the race. We are certainly all looking forward to getting in and having a go come Sunday at Madrid."

The teams first race of the season will be the Opening Round of the 2015 CORE Australian V8Supercar Championship, on the tight streets of Madrid. The team will be without Mtla1984 for the opening round, due to other commitments at the Australian Grand Prix.

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_2.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_7.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_9.jpg
Daytona International Speedway.jpg
Daytona International Speedway_2.jpg
Daytona International Speedway_4.jpg

Looks like it's shaping up to be a great series! Well done guys. I wish the races weren't at like 3am here but I might consider applying for a co-driver/reserve position. 👍

Looks like it's shaping up to be a great series! Well done guys. I wish the races weren't at like 3am here but I might consider applying for a co-driver/reserve position. 👍

Yeah it sucks that we can't quite find a time that will cater for everyone. The positive though, is that the race is on a Sunday morning at 3am. Which means if you really wanted to, you could stay up, take part in the race and then sleep all Sunday! ;)

With that in mind, we would be happy to have you on board as a reserve or a co driver. I'm sure a number of drivers would be interested in having you as a co driver for the endurance cup!

Sorry about running with the development wing in the photoshoot Itz. I hadn't noticed the spec had changed, and I look a little out of place in the photos haha. I changed it last night before practice so it's all good now.

Just signed up as reserve/endure driver for Reaper Racing. Looking forward to it!

Thanks, we look forward to having you join us in the series.

Sorry about running with the development wing in the photoshoot Itz. I hadn't noticed the spec had changed, and I look a little out of place in the photos haha. I changed it last night before practice so it's all good now.

It's all good, as long as we get those things fixed before Sunday night, everything is fine!

Pictures are looking good. Great job! :) 👍

Thanks, it helps to have a few good team mates to help out getting the shots we needed. I definitely encourage everyone to post any liveries, race reports and any other announcements on here.

I've sent my application to the CORE website. If any teams would like to have me as a co-driver please inquire with me. If I get multiple offers I'll go with the team I feel most comfortable with. 👍

Awesome stuff, I'll be updating the entry list shortly to include the reserve and Co-Drivers. Also included will be a section for those co-drivers who are looking for a team to join.

Just a couple of quick updates.

The signup list has been updated to include Co-Drivers.

Also OZ Racer has been locked out of his PSN account due to his Daughter changing the password on him, as a result he has returned to his previous PSN ID 'Killing-heidi' and changed his GTPlanet Username to suit.

thanks ITZ for that mate.

wow, you must be flying man, good job. i seem to be struggling to get a good set up for the Merc, so as per usual im a few seconds back :grumpy:
The silver lining is this track and Monaco should be the Merc's weakest tracks, as it's a big car, and feels it. So you should find it much easier next round at Monza to set the merc up. Still a couple more days to go to get your set up how you want it though :)

On another note, I got some shots of my car, my PrideTEC Motorsport uniform, and my shiny new helmet, which I'll be using all season.

v8scpridetec4_zpszddzskyv.jpg

v8scpridetec1_zpsithhw5y6.jpg

v8scpridetec2_zpsqwv4rkyx.jpg

v8scpridetec3_zpsqfqke55s.jpg

Excellent shots @Mike_grpA, I had a few similar pics of my PrideTEC Motorsport Ford and the Uniform and Helmet, but unfortunately I took the pics before I gave the car a coat of paint! :)

Yeah it's when you first get into the photo mode location you've selected, there is an option to display a menu where you can choose a second car alongside your already selected car. The option to enable your "avatar" is in this menu.

Edit* Those photos are all straight from gt6, edit free.

I'll see what kind of laps I can do if I find time tonight. Will be a busy weekend as I'm going to a Supercross race on Saturday and have WRS 2.4 Hours of Nürb on Sunday.

Low 22's are pretty comfy, 21's not so comfy but PB is sitting on a 21.6..Maybe try to refine my setup a tad and see if I can find another tenth or two....looking forward to Round 1. :D

Yeah I've got my set up in a sweet spot I think. Any changes I make seem to only make the car slower, so I've just been practicing with the current set up, to get used to the feel of the set up, and get my consistency where I want it.

I'm also looking forward to getting the season kicked off. Remember not to get too excited going into turn one guys, we've got full damage, and I can just see a pile up going into that tight chicane, forcing everyone to pit on lap one lol. I joked with Itz that it might be worthwhile to qualify last on purpose and avoid any carnage haha.

I think i just need to make some minor adjustments as well and I'm there.

Yeah, i'll probably be giving everyone a minor run down before we begin the races tomorrow night, just so I know everyone there is aware. If we all remember that the idea at the first corner is for everyone to sort them selves out into single file, rather than gaining 5 positions, then we should have a good race. We all have 37 laps to achieve our position :)

Yeah, it looks very good. As a Mercedes v8 supercar it doesn't look out of place!

Also, I'll have a room up tonight from 7pm running some practice if anyone wishes to join. :)

Back